Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she's justifying trying to sleep easy because she knows what she did with the money just shows how guilty she is. FYI Scambag, if you donated the money to the Irish Cancer Society like you said you would then I'm pretty sure they'd have to declare it to the charity regulators and if I'm not mistaken it would be easy for people to see. You spent it on a dying candle business that Nobody cares about, people are commenting on that page saying they never received their orders, so you also Scammed them.

You'll never amount to anything, you'll always be the girl who stole money from people.

Trying to wage a war with us tattlers isn't a smart move either as you'll lose Scambag, you're already losing because all you do is block those who ask in the hopes that it will all end.

Reactions: 20
if she had truly donated that money she would look for the recognition. There is no way she has donated it or ut it too good use! She sounds like Richard Satchwell. Constant twitching and looking all around the room. She has some neck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's a lyar and it must be driving her banana's that she isn't moving forward one step in the land in Insta Influencers.

Reactions: 5
She is so boring. She has nothing going for her. I wouldnt trust a word out of her. She obviously is a shameles liar. If she did donate it to a charity or others in her position she 100% would have said as she would want the recogntion. Imagine what her colleagues and neighbours and other locals make of it.

People only watch to see if there is gfm mention. A lot of the comments were from friends and the rest were for gormless fools like "i dont care what you spend it on". I only caught the end of the gfm chat and stayed on max 2 mins.

Reactions: 7
She's looking on here herself all her bot bought followers couldn't be reporting back to her . She sleeps easy at night 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's riddled with guilt/mortified she can't even come in Instagram properly 🤣🤣🤣 She's a fraud a scam artist and a hypochondriac. She'd come on to complain about a boil on her arse , makes me sick. #wheresthegfm

Reactions: 8
Shannon who are you trying to fool. We all know the reason why your hiding Coran from your Instagram because you just loved showing off that coke dealing scumbag.Coran got to much unwanted attention and he is telling you now that wants nothing to do with it. The whole of Youghal thinks you Coran and your buddies are scum. Give up the the Instagram will you it's never going to work you robbed the GFM and it will never be forgotten.

Reactions: 12
She's been very quiet since her big come back on Friday, obviously the "live" has made her realise the GFM questions will never go away.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She has to be the most annoying, imature Insta one.
And that young wan I'd say rules the roost

She's been very quiet since her big come back on Friday, obviously the "live" has made her realise the GFM questions will never go away.
she absolutely wasn't impressed with all the 40/50 year olds giving her love and positive quotes in the comments on that live 🤣 only short of a few live laugh loves.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she's exploiting her grandmother now in the desperate hope of going viral. It's not enough just exploiting her daughter. Give it up, Shannen, it's all been done before. Granny cooking videos are nothing new.

A whole 44 comments. Using granny didn't work Scammen ya may go back to rhe drawing board.

Hahahaha bringing out the nanny now that Burps has had the Queen B content gone, Christ with don’t need another oul wan from Cork spouting drivel as if they’re Baba Yaga, watching them eat or get into bed 🙄 be better if she could use her smelly robbing channel to start informative content about VHI and how you actually get them to pay out on claims 😂

Reactions: 6
She is a bleeping tool - using her Nanny like that - she is desperate now for content and is so FAKE! 🤬

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.