Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
She is definitely going through some sort of weird life event. I don't know if it's put on and she's deliberately not eating/on the bag to punish Podge for leaving her or she's actually going through something really psychological. Sure she was ordering Chinese for 6 people not 2 weeks ago but that was probably some sort of message to him too..... Or maybe she's trying to get an ADHD diagnosis? You just wouldn't know what her game is but there is some type of game at play here.

Reactions: 18

gossmomma

Here we go again …

“I’m sick”….. again for the hundred time

would ya ever fuck off instagram & get a life you absolute attention seeking con artist 🙄

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
Omg her whinge fest on tik tok about Co parenting 🤦🏼‍♀️ saying she misses rosheeeeeen when she's gone, but she wasn't saying that when she had the podge and rodge lookalike in her house all the time, such an attention seeking cunt

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
What must the brands be thinking of her, her lazy lack of enthusiasm to share the shitty brands and seems to always have an excuse as to why she can't share but yet can do pathetic reels and tell shitty stories about getting lost in Cork City when she was well able to navigate herself around the city before.

I wonder has Coran run for the hills since she's back in her own home... Did he finally see what we all see... No doubt she'll read here and if he isn't t gone she'll go do an appreciation post.

She'd never survive in the real world in a real job because she can't commit to anything. Thinking Cap Tuesday lasted a while two weeks and as been said before, people are still waiting for the 12 snugs of Christmas since last year.
She is so unreliable, I would hate to work with her as I'd say you'd be freaked going into work every day not knowing if you've to carry her workload again as she's probably always out.

Her lack of Snug mentions just shows that she has lost interest in it, again if she had funded that business herself then she would be fighting tooth and nail to keep it going, but because everyone else paid for it then she just disgards it.

God I could write so much but she doesn't deserve my coffee time.
She is so unreliable, unrelatable and untrustworthy..
She should just go kiss insta goodbye as she's never going to make it as an influencer.

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
I was just talking to a woman there as we are collecting for the Irish Cancer society in work today and she declined to donate because she said there's too many scams out there nowadays,
Look what you did Scambag.. people won't donate to genuine charities because of the likes of scum like you!

• Sad

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Congrats to @Campfirestew for the winning thread title suggestion 🥳🥳

Honorable mention has to go to [USER=112436]@CeeCeeBloom[/US8mER] for their post which was suggested as thread title but I can't use it for obvious reasons 😂🥳
**He has a neck like a saggy ball sack
And her with a neck like a jockeys bollix**

There's not much to say about this bint except that she is an unlikeable boring instahun with an ugly personality to match.
Last thread started way back beginning of May so that'll tell everyone how exciting our Scammen has been. She's been off Instagram more than she's been on it. Each time she comes back it's either her , the child, the dog, one of her family or the man down the road who's sick. Always has a happy head on her when there's someone sick. If it's not sickness it's her mental health or her anxiety. Her anxiety doesnt stop her gallivanting here there and everywhere mind you. If she's not sick when she comes back on she's only back to sell some sort of shite. She's decided to give Insta a real go this time but shur that's probably because she has stuff to flog for Christmas. She has promised to do a Thinking cap Tuesday and Friday fun on her broadcast channel. Failing miserably there already.
Coran is still on the scene. He had his dog up for sale on a site but according to Scammen it was a prank that someone decided to play on him and they knew nothing about it until the phone started ringing.
Smugbysj is dead in the water by the looks of things. Still waiting on her to finish the 12 days of Snugmas and the new product she was to launch last February.

The podge and ridge pic has me creased 😂😂😂

• Haha

Dexxie124

VIP Member
Who decides to lie in bed, claim to be sick, put on the sick face 🙄, take a selfie and upload it !! My mind boggles at this carry on

nobody cares ffs

• Haha

DollyDaydreaming

She is unhinged, constantly on about being sick. She says she has loads of content filmed, why isn’t she banging that up daily and recovering from another mystery illness in the background without the public declarations. It wouldn’t take much to post already created content. She’s the most useless “influencer” out there, she’s like a child throwing tantrums or pretending she is too sick for school. Either piss or get off the pot Scammem, your time is up!

Reactions: 17

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Is she ever not making excuses for why something didn't go as planned. She always seems to have recorded a load of content and her phone magically deleted everything. How many times has this happened at this stage? I'd be getting a new phone if that kept happening to me. It's just the constant 'dog ate my homework' kind of shite, very immature. Just get on with it, nobody needs to hear all the made up calamity stories.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Saying she’s a single mum who has to pay rent, what a cow. Everyone has bills to pay. Barry is more than paying for his daughter and she has 200 k in the bank from her GFM plus candles so lie all you like you’re a horrible individual.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
WTF are those stories about? I take it your man is gone then if she's out wandering round Cork at stupid o clock having a date with herself?
Everyone has their heads in phones these days, looking at a map will “draw attention to yourself” 😂😂😂 you’d swear she was Angelina jolie 😂 she’s a bit manic, seems the boyo may be gone 😂😂

Maxser

if she had truly donated that money she would look for the recognition. There is no way she has donated it or ut it too good use! She sounds like Richard Satchwell. Constant twitching and looking all around the room. She has some neck

• Haha
  • Heart

work4aliving

VIP Member
My god I forget about this one but any time I check in its the same thing , she disappears , comes back on , look at me I'm blessed with my daughter, oh I'm sick , silence, oh back again, My brands are so understanding rinse and repeat ...clearly brands are sick of her since Andrea roche dropped her ....

Reactions: 16

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Maybe she deleted the snap because he looks like an anaemic dingleberry from a stray cats arsehole 😂 nothing to be envious of her over, it must be studded in diamonds 🤮😂

• Haha

Kitty kat 20

She conveniently also didn't hear when poor Tina Satchwell's body was found in the very town she lives in. She is a complete and utter piece of shit liar. For someone who's addicted to Instagram every other day she always seems to miss the big stuff happening. Yea right bs scammen

• Heart

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Not actually possible for her to come on her stories without looking for sympathy and attention. Her weight loss is concerning Seamus and of course she dropped in lymphoma into the story and the biopsy she had done last year on the whatever in her neck. Which was all clear by the way. She thinks she has an underactive thyroid. She's been on the meds since 2019 for it but can't remember whether it's underactive. Give over Scammen. I've overactive thyroid along with CHF along with kidney and liver damage from thyroid and trust me I know what meds I'm on and what they're all for. She just needs ta fuck right off

• Heart