Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
I will still never understand how so many people donated to her GFM when cancer treatment is free and at James provide an apartment when recuperating from a bone marrow transplant 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s actually horrendous that she kept all the money

Reactions: 14

poppyseed1

VIP Member
The go fund me for that family in Killeagh is making me uneasy. It was at 350k but they have surpassed it so it’s now at 500k so which is it did they need 350k or 500k. It’s greed. I have great sympathy for them but go fund me needs to be regulated
Absolutely not greed given the circumstances!!! They need their house rebuilt, accommodation in the meantime and have one income ,
Imagine the therapy all those kids and wife needs ! I hope they get as much as they can the poor loves

• Heart

Beavana

VIP Member
She'll do radio silence for few days, then come back on and try play mental health card or post something from a check up and make it out its something more

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m actually shook at the thoughts of her trawling through that poor girl’s reels when she’s not even cold and wondering how she can get some of that praise and attention for herself

Trixiedotell

If she was that close and upset about tri why did she not attend her wake yesterday, it’s not to far of a journey for her, I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt but sadly I was wrong, what a selfish attention seeking girl. To make tri’s death about her and then to take what tri was so passionate about (cancer awareness) and go do that now to gain followers just blows my mind, what happened Barry, I’d been off insta for a bit and Barry is gone and looks like he was replaced quick

Campfirestew

Of the 118k followers she has, how many are actually watching her? 2k? BOTS can't watch/buy/be influenced 🤣 the more followers she has, the less margin there is going to be on engagement/ interaction..... any fool would know that but not scammen, she's shooting herself in the foot, big time!! Keep buying girl, it's great entertainment!

Oh, and wouldn't it be wonderful if you donated something to the family in Killeagh, now thats what you call pure hardship, its utter devastating. They won't be swanning off on spa trips, or to NYC or LA for themselves, they actually have to rebuild their whole lives, minus their dad/husband. Just imagine that Shannen.

Mad4craic

Chatty Member
I swear she just loves the attention she gets when someone is sick. No-one needs to know her child has a bug but if we didn't shur she wouldn't get all the dms from the huns
The stupid looking bambi look she's giving then 🙄 she gives me a pain in my shit, I unfollowed her ages ago but I pop on to annoy myself clearly

Edit to fix spelling

• Haha

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
She’s got the same half ass apology saved on her phone that she copies and pastes when she gets heat on her. Nothing genuine about it.Putting the blame on the sweet company and bla bla we all make mistakes. Almost like she mixed up someone’s take away order. She hasn’t a clue.

hinchsbarmy

I actually don't believe it's a prank I think she is trying to do some damage control, but shur she still has a bad name over the GFM. Also with GDPR, they can't give out whoever put up that add.
Never mind the face that it's clearly all lies, but it disturbs me that someone who runs a business with paying customers is openly saying that she thinks its A. acceptable for another business to give out someone's personal and legally protected details, and B. Legal to do so.

Fuck knows what she's capable of with so many people's details if she doesn't know basic GDPR 101. Jesus wept.

lovelyjubbely

She’d have been better off just not mentioning it at all than at this late stage 🙄 How far up one’s own arse does a head have to be to not have a clue of what’s happening around you. And then to stick it in between 2 ads….cop on Shannen, grow up

• Heart

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
I just find it absolutely mind blowing that she accepted all that money off strangers when in reality she didn’t fucking need it.
Ah she did.
She needed a new car.
She needed a private bigger apartment when in St.James that remained empty for the most part but handy for family during covid. I recall it being €2k a week
She needed new lashes
She need to pump lips.
She needed lunches and dinners out during covid, during treatment.
She needed hotel breaks.
She needed Nike and label clothes.
She needed more wigs that she could wear, the supplied ones weren't good enough.
She needed those and more.

• Angry

TikToc

VIP Member
Whaaaat was my reaction to this. I had to look for myself Wtf!!!

I think this guy is 100% guilty of Michaelas murder. He alway said too much of what Michaela must have seen when he wasn't in the room!
Jesus, that was uncalled for. I'd get that comment deleted!