Shannen Joyce #14 New man looks like an angry foreskin, where's the go fund me money Scammen ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always seems more like a big sister or aunt than the child's mother, I think. Always seems that bit distant from her. Compare how she is with the child to the open displays of affection we've been treated to for what's his name, who she's been with for all of 6 months or so. It's bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone had a read off her posts in her broadcast channel.🫣🫣 So Cringe, I'm actually morto for her, she's all about positivity and lots of other bullshit. It's actually pathetic because the majority of people know that she's a nasty narcissistic fraudster. So she's fooling no1, she's simply looking for people to help build up her ego again. 800 following out of 115,000 says it all. Granted the 800 are probably the only real followers that she has. And Coran the ball bag must be supporting her new comeback as he was a moderator for the broadcast channel but he was gone just as quick as he came on 🫣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can't maintain her normal insta page or her business one, not to mind trying to run a broadcast channel too!! Clearly jumping on the bandwagon for fear of being left behind. Just had a look and it's some amount of drivel. Like anyone wants to know about the counterfeit clothes she has ordered from Kusadasi 🙄

That's interesting about himself briefly being a moderator. Bet you he is encouraging her to get back on insta alright. He probably sees Sarah Burke and Teeth, and Julie getting free hotel stays etc and wants Shannen to get some too. She'll be lucky!

Reactions: 8
A journaling group every night? Will last a night and then be forgotten about like everything else she does. Still waiting for the last q &a box Scammen👋👋

Reactions: 4
Ah happy head is back again feeling unwell. Could hear it on her during week but she must have saved it for the sympathy for the weekend. And as for not going to the Coronas because of boys and their rugby get a life Scammen🙄

Reactions: 6
1. She can’t answer a q&a box - what on Earth is she like with these grand plans of a journaling club and a regular puzzle night lol

2. love how a single mother with a pretty basic office job and no university education can afford to drop in a couple of weeks: 100e on brand knock off clothes, 100e on concert tickets and another 193e on another set of tickets. Almost like she has a great lump sum of savings hidden away somewhere.

ps she’s so disorganised her 30% code for candles that was supposed to last from 7 June to 8 June… still works. Four MONTHS later. Not that i expect it increased her sales any

Reactions: 15
1. She can’t answer a q&a box - what on Earth is she like with these grand plans of a journaling club and a regular puzzle night lol

2. love how a single mother with a pretty basic office job and no university education can afford to drop in a couple of weeks: 100e on brand knock off clothes, 100e on concert tickets and another 193e on another set of tickets. Almost like she has a great lump sum of savings hidden away somewhere.

ps she’s so disorganised her 30% code for candles that was supposed to last from 7 June to 8 June… still works. Four MONTHS later. Not that i expect it increased her sales any
Easy to do it with the amount of funds that she got.

She’s definitely prying to monetise this. All of this journaling positivity crap . Careful not to step on head plans toes scammen

Ah the essay about the small few who joined her thread to hate follow and how they ll spoil it. I loved that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Ah she'll be on later or tomoro with another happy head seen as she's coming down with something. Probably the same dose everyone else has but it'll be ten times worse don't ya know

I will still never understand how so many people donated to her GFM when cancer treatment is free and at James provide an apartment when recuperating from a bone marrow transplant 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s actually horrendous that she kept all the money

Reactions: 14
I will still never understand how so many people donated to her GFM when cancer treatment is free and at James provide an apartment when recuperating from a bone marrow transplant 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s actually horrendous that she kept all the money
I think it’s because the narrative that was put out was that she would need a different type of treatment abroad to stop the cancer coming back but then she was advised to do the treatment here which is all fair enough but the money should have been put away and kept in case it comes back again and she does have to go abroad or else donated to different charities

Reactions: 5
I think it’s because the narrative that was put out was that she would need a different type of treatment abroad to stop the cancer coming back but then she was advised to do the treatment here which is all fair enough but the money should have been put away and kept in case it comes back again and she does have to go abroad or else donated to different charities
It was her saying she might need treatment abroad to get more money. Her cancer is relatively common and the plan was always to treat it here and in St James.

I just find it absolutely mind blowing that she accepted all that money off strangers when in reality she didn’t bleeping need it.

Reactions: 12
I just find it absolutely mind blowing that she accepted all that money off strangers when in reality she didn’t bleeping need it.
Ah she did.
She needed a new car.
She needed a private bigger apartment when in St.James that remained empty for the most part but handy for family during covid. I recall it being €2k a week
She needed new lashes
She need to pump lips.
She needed lunches and dinners out during covid, during treatment.
She needed hotel breaks.
She needed Nike and label clothes.
She needed more wigs that she could wear, the supplied ones weren't good enough.
She needed those and more.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Ah she did.
She needed a new car.
She needed a private bigger apartment when in St.James that remained empty for the most part but handy for family during covid. I recall it being €2k a week
She needed new lashes
She need to pump lips.
She needed lunches and dinners out during covid, during treatment.
She needed hotel breaks.
She needed Nike and label clothes.
She needed more wigs that she could wear, the supplied ones weren't good enough.
She needed those and more.
It’s absolutely shocking and I hope no one forgets this. I honestly don’t understand how she still had a following because she is as boring as duck! The only thing interesting about her was the fact she had an illness and it’s the grief tourists that enjoyed that kind of content 😩 when I first heard of her around the time of the babygros I always thought that she was behind that.

Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen the latest post in her broadcast group. she's going to open the chat this evening, I'll be asking where's the GFM anyway 🤣 now that's worth thinking about on a Tuesday Scammen

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.