Shannen Joyce #14 New man looks like an angry foreskin, where's the go fund me money Scammen ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May as well rename her QVC . Only reason she's back on insta is to flog all sorts of crap from now till Xmas. She might even finish the 12 days of Smugmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s reading here all day long!! Will u just get back into your snug box SJ - tosser!!! Shannon it’s about time you got a scare …. It’s been a while 🤒🤒🤒😷😷😷🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
No doubt there'll be an ad next for wherever she got the botox done. Didn't take before pics for no reason🙄

Reactions: 7
This one would want to get a grip, she is back on and acting like nothing ever happened. I would also like to know if Coran still has his dog or did he finally get rid 🤔
It's her personality that needs work done as well as her ugly mug. She's still not addressing Snug either.

Reactions: 10
Cringe for her! So unnatural babbling on about scrambled eggs , board games and wool jumpers 🥱 she has made enough money scaming on GFM and still begging to bump her post so she can cash in on floging crap.

Reactions: 11
Tis nothing to do with the algorithm Scammen or the fact you haven't been on in six weeks. It's because you're just an unlikeable person who thinks it's ok to scam people out of money and carry on like nothings happened. I mean 600 members out of 115k followers is not exactly a ringing endorsement now is it??

Reactions: 19
That’s exactly the content one needed. This clown eating eggs into the camera 🤢 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yawn….
And, who in their right mind feels the need to wash school uniform on a Thursday??

Reactions: 4
Scamen when you read this. Please look back at your latest "content". It's beyond cringe and I really mean it. The way you pause and get aide tracked mid sentence every time you talk makes you sound like your lying or trying too hard. You need to step away from insta, you've gotten enough out of it now, don't ye think??

Reactions: 16
Scamen when you read this. Please look back at your latest "content". It's beyond cringe and I really mean it. The way you pause and get aide tracked mid sentence every time you talk makes you sound like your lying or trying too hard. You need to step away from insta, you've gotten enough out of it now, don't ye think??
She's soooooo unnatural in front of the camera and it comes across as so inauthentic. She's trying so hard to be normal and relatable and failing very hard! The blowing on the eggs and then the teeth hitting for fork, duck sake have some dignity and eat your microwave eggs off camera.

Reactions: 14
She's trying WAY too hard to be a bubbly, happy insta persona in yesterday and today's stories. So fake. Her only aim is to fleece her followers. Dunno why she bothered coming back. Her Insta is a failure and so is her 'business'.

Only reason she's back now is to be in time for all the Christmas flogging of tat. Also instead of liking your untagged BPerfect ads, Shannen, I reported them to Insta, you're welcome! Hope that helps push you further down the algorithm.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All the money from the Gofundme
More in her line to donate the tickets for tonight.

Reactions: 9
This wan is full of the contradictions - getting the little one up early for school so she’s enough time for scrambled eggs but then getting her dad to bring her to school so she can be back on the home office wfh by 9am?!

Also reading between the lines you can tell everything is so chaotic in that household that the child eats breakfast in the car on the go. So sad. The child desperately needs a mature parent and some stabiltiy, not someone begging for likes on one story and acting like Beggy Mitchell trying to get freebies by tagging Cian whatshisname in every other story.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.