Shannen Joyce #14 New man looks like an angry foreskin, where's the go fund me money Scammen ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s one absolutely disgusting human. She didn’t have to be in the town, educate yourself scammer and watch the news and leave that poor woman off your instagram squeezed in between two adverts for cheap tit. If she was my relative I’d be fuming that anyone would post her picture on an unknown blog in light of horrifying circumstances.

Reactions: 12
Does she not look at the news on her phone and did not one person tell her all the drama in youghal

Reactions: 9
Only seeing this now 🙄 obviously called out again for being the insensitive witch she always is

Based on her history I would say she will come on and say something completely inappropriate and act shocked.
I rest my case your honor.
I'm in a different part of the country and have been following this harrowing story. She's talking utter shite.

Reactions: 13
She says vs what she means
“I love the community we’ve built here”=
“I love how many people I can sell to and make money from here”

There’s nada about ‘community’ in the ELEVEN sponsored posts/ads she has on tonight except a delayed reaction to a poor deceased local woman.

Reactions: 13
Only seeing this now ? “ late to the party” again ? Stop , I don’t even live in the same county and I don’t follow the news hat much and heard about it . Surely Youghal and surrounding areas is walking with police and reporters

Reactions: 11
Only seeing this now ? “ late to the party” again ? Stop , I don’t even live in the same county and I don’t follow the news hat much and heard about it . Surely Youghal and surrounding areas is walking with police and reporters
I don’t even live in the same *country* and I heard about this…

I’m assuming she will stay off a few days given what’s happening in Youghal . Not that I think she actually has to .
Not a chance, predictable as usual. Its no wonder she’s in the position she’s in, zero empathy or grace when it comes to tragedy, only in it for her own gain, clout, and sm engagement. Was a similar situation with Aisling Murphy sadly

She is a horrible person.
Another late to the party from her.
Wouldent she be ashamed of her life.
Load of tit she dident know about that poor woman in her town.
She is the worse of the worse of these insensitive inta fame hungry bloggers with her 2 bit collabs
Mortified for her.

Reactions: 10
She’d have been better off just not mentioning it at all than at this late stage 🙄 How far up one’s own arse does a head have to be to not have a clue of what’s happening around you. And then to stick it in between 2 ads….cop on Shannen, grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All of Youghal is talking about what's been happening there over the last week. It's very near to her child's primary school and they're all talking about it there. It's nearly impossible to not pass that house if you have to do anything in the town. She really is the most narcissistic individual. Shame on you Shannen but you literally have no shame.

Reactions: 17
You don’t have to be from youghal to have heard of the horrendous news, why is she even mentioning it all, then putting up ads straight away, she has no class

How wrapped up in yourself would you have to be to not even notice the huge garda presence the whole country is talking about it.

Reactions: 10
Those stories this morning.. even she was embarrassed at how pathetic they were. She has nothing.

Reactions: 6
All them shite stories about the hair yesterday all leading up to an af today.

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t you be mortified for the lower rent Instagrammers like Shannen, having to promote counterfeit goods 🫣🥴 like is that the type of influencer she wants to be. I would rather pack it all in than promote fake nikes 🫣🤣 disgraced for the woman.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.