Shannen Joyce #14 New man looks like an angry foreskin, where's the go fund me money Scammen ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is she charging for a private group on ig or something?? Only scan through her stories. Is that what the riddle thing is? Jesus. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So is she charging for a private group on ig or something?? Only scan through her stories. Is that what the riddle thing is? Jesus. 🤦‍♀️
She thought she could open the channel and everyone could message and have the bants🙄 turns out she cant🤣🤣🤣 so she posted the riddle on the channel and left the box on stories for answer. She's making out like loads engaged with it but eh nah🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's actually pathetic isn't she. With all her positive bullshit this morning etc, Like, she's a nasty witch,and telling everyone to be kind,.when she doesn't know the meaning of it.

So journal club on a Tuesday has come ‘leave an answer to this riddle on my story’… which she then doesn’t answer herself for hours.

When i looked last night (a few hours after she was posting) 600 people had viewed her broadcast msg. That’s like 0.5% of her audience (right?!)?

Reactions: 4
I hardly doubt she was offered loads of collabs, shur the work had dried out before she went M.I.A,
Since you do read here Scammen, I reckon the whole "you were cancelled," comment really hit a nerve a few weeks ago and that's why you're back.
Let me ask you about the false narratives... are people wrong that you fooled people into donating for a GFM for Cancer treatment abroad that never happened??
Are people wrong that you spent it on everything bar anything Cancer related?
Are people wrong when they were all shocked when you bullied poor Bren and called on your followers to do the same?
Are people wrong for thinking you'd donate the money after two years to Charity like you said and didn't?

Where is Snug gone? I think we've a right to ask since we all paid for it? Are you just going to pretend it didn't exist?

Where's Coran's dog, how much did you get for the poor thing?
Any more Babygro dramas or something similar coming so that you can gain some insta attention??

Helping out charities??.If that's the case Scammen then why aren't you doing what you know you're supposed to do. You know what to do there.

Spreading awareness about cancer only suits you when you can come on dramatizing an ache and pretending you are Ill and going MIA so you're "un-bought" followers will think you've cancer again.
You never spread awareness.. you just make it all about you.
You're a nasty nasty individual who fooled so many and committed fraud. That day will come for you and I feel like it is coming soon as people will never forget what you did.
You can be back for good all you want, yay for you but just remember that so are the GFM questions , they're also here to stay.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Imagine coming on and posting about all the free stuff you missed out on, seriously.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Look at me I got +€175k for nothing but I am great for turning away about €100 worth of tat... REDEMPTION!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine coming on and posting about all the free stuff you missed out on, seriously.
I think that's for us Tattler's benefit, the work had run dry long before she took a break. It was said here that she was doing hardly any work. It must be driving her crazy when she reads here.

Reactions: 8
I hardly doubt she was offered loads of collabs, shur the work had dried out before she went M.I.A,
Since you do read here Scammen, I reckon the whole "you were cancelled," comment really hit a nerve a few weeks ago and that's why you're back.
Let me ask you about the false narratives... are people wrong that you fooled people into donating for a GFM for Cancer treatment abroad that never happened??
Are people wrong that you spent it on everything bar anything Cancer related?
Are people wrong when they were all shocked when you bullied poor Bren and called on your followers to do the same?
Are people wrong for thinking you'd donate the money after two years to Charity like you said and didn't?

Where is Snug gone? I think we've a right to ask since we all paid for it? Are you just going to pretend it didn't exist?

Where's Coran's dog, how much did you get for the poor thing?
Any more Babygro dramas or something similar coming so that you can gain some insta attention??

Helping out charities??.If that's the case Scammen then why aren't you doing what you know you're supposed to do. You know what to do there.

Spreading awareness about cancer only suits you when you can come on dramatizing an ache and pretending you are Ill and going MIA so you're "un-bought" followers will think you've cancer again.
You never spread awareness.. you just make it all about you.
You're a nasty nasty individual who fooled so many and committed fraud. That day will come for you and I feel like it is coming soon as people will never forget what you did.
You can be back for good all you want, yay for you but just remember that so are the GFM questions , they're also here to stay.
Well said 👏🏼
She’s such a martyr and this is what, the 3rd maybe 4th time she’s done something like this. Look at me, I am so humble and selfless that Ive stayed offline and forfeited freebies and collabs because (poor me) I get so much (absolutely unjustified) hate.
Going to play the mental health card for more sympathy and explain my disappearance, but hey I’m back (again) now so send all and any collabs and freebies my way for my rELauNcH. ✌🏻I’m just a normal girl trying to raise awareness. I’m only to be pitied really 🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well said 👏🏼
She’s such a martyr and this is what, the 3rd maybe 4th time she’s done something like this. Look at me, I am so humble and selfless that Ive stayed offline and forfeited freebies and collabs because (poor me) I get so much hate. Going to play the mental health card for more sympathy and explain my disappearance, but hey I’m back (again) now so send all and any collabs and freebies my way for my rELauNcH. ✌🏻I’m just a normal girl trying to raise awareness. I’m only to be pitied really 🙃
This, I love 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 5
I’m assuming she will stay off a few days given what’s happening in Youghal . Not that I think she actually has to .

Reactions: 3
I’m assuming she will stay off a few days given what’s happening in Youghal . Not that I think she actually has to .
Based on her history I would say she will come on and say something completely inappropriate and act shocked.

Reactions: 8
Why is this grifter always saying she is sick? I’m mortified at her comeback post 🥴

Reactions: 9
I think that's for us Tattler's benefit, the work had run dry long before she took a break. It was said here that she was doing hardly any work. It must be driving her crazy when she reads here.
I'd say Emma mattress was banging down her door to do another colab after that amazing work she did on the ad she did.

• Haha
Here we go again.... AD AD AD AD, LINE MY POCKETS!!!!! Ooooops theres a dead woman in my town, what a shame...... SELFISH TO THE CORE AS ALWAYS🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.