Shannen Joyce #14 New man looks like an angry foreskin, where's the go fund me money Scammen ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads, REPORT, REPORT, REPORT..... promotion of counterfeit goods, her page could be shut down! Happened to Nicole Corcoran, she had 68k followers, showed a fake bag, and her account was permanently taken! If anyone deserves that to happen, its Scammen
Can u tell me how to report and I'll happily do it ..

Tell me like I'm a 3 year old cause I'm stupid about tech stuff πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’™ thank youb

Can u tell me how to report and I'll happily do it ..

Tell me like I'm a 3 year old cause I'm stupid about tech stuff πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’™ thank youb
You can report her to the advertising standards of ireland and they'll look in to it or you can also report to instagram. With the ASAI it takes a bit longer to report it as u need screenshot, fill out the complaint etc. On inst you can report her story or her account. For her story click the three dots in right hand corner, hit report and it will give u six or seven options so take ur pick. It will remove the story for you when u report. To report her account hit the three dots in right hand corner on her page, hot report and you'll get three options.. Will add pics but god knows what order they'll upload in. Also leaving the link for ASAI below too.
Hope that helps x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Off topic , but all these invites to the insta hun’s broadcast channels are doing my head in!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.