Shannen Joyce #14 New man looks like an angry foreskin, where's the go fund me money Scammen ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fiasco of the gofundme for the American man is just unreal.
133 grand raised by the sons to cover their travel and hotels only 85 grand left
The injured father is back in the states and is saying is is fine now and the embassy and the Irish state covered all his bills .
But he wants the gofundeme money to buy a house in the west of Ireland.

If I donated to that fund I'd be asking for refund.
No wonder people won't donate to these gofundmes

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The fiasco of the gofundme for the American man is just unreal.
133 grand raised by the sons to cover their travel and hotels only 85 grand left
The injured father is back in the states and is saying is is fine now and the embassy and the Irish state covered all his bills .
But he wants the gofundeme money to buy a house in the west of Ireland.

If I donated to that fund I'd be asking for refund.
No wonder people won't donate to these gofundmes
Sure we would all like a holiday home in the west of Ireland, bleeping tit show go fund me is a travesty

Reactions: 16
“A rainy day like today”…I don’t live too far from Youghal, it must’ve been a very isolated shower 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah lads, Scammen got a brand to advertise... granted it's a shite brand... they must have felt really sorry for the scammer.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jeez what a heap of 💩 all them stories about the pool and the gym were . All just so she could get an ad in. That'll be her off again for another month .

Reactions: 7
Jeez what a heap of 💩 all them stories about the pool and the gym were . All just so she could get an ad in. That'll be her off again for another month .
Eye flitting left to right pretending the man walking past the car was looking, she’s like a Fair City extra with the carry on tonight. All to flog a few cans of minerals. They’re not helping too much with her ‘anxiety’ 🤪

Reactions: 8
Ah did I remind u about the q and a box Scammen👋👋👋 shur while ur reading here the last story u did last night should have been marked ad 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey Scammen, since you're back for good now, are you gonna address the go fund me? That's still not going to go away you fraudster..
How's Snug going??. Looking forward to you going awol again in a few weeks. nobody will buy from you and trust me.. I personally will be mailing every company that you work with and telling them the reasons why I will never support a fraudster like you.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.