Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm nearly certain that it was gifted her pal Julie had the same done.
So it was gifted in exchange for Shannen advertising.. Jesus Christ you would hardly be using a scammer mushroom head and a dirtball to be advertising your business would you? 😩 the absolute state of the hair 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry but your man looks rotten as well in that photo dump she posted 🤢 im usually not this petty on other threads but have no mercy for this one
The state of him and that jacket he's wearing 🤮
He has the look of a traveller!!

Reactions: 10
God its rougher she is looking every day It must be all the stress she is under since her new fella from what I'm hearing has serious heat on him at the moment but them hair extensions are terrible. How can she seriously think they are nice. We are still waiting on the question box to be answered.
Spill some more🍵🍵😀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Uugh she's vile 🤢 I think whoever said it earlier is correct, she is probably the most disliked person on Insta. Her hair is a joke as well. You can see the different length and the colour too..
Your man looks like he's just out of Cork Prison. I guess one convict deserves another, as that is all that she is, an absolute scumbag for scamming so many people. She may try dress herself up fancy etc (still looks rough) but that's not going to help people forget what she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ugh you can imagine that fella coming up to you in the smoking area breathing his fag breath all over you trying to chat you up by putting his arm around you and repeating your name 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Spill some more🍵🍵😀
The whole place is talking about them. He is supplying Shannon yes Shannon 🤣and her group of friends with drugs. She has been seen taking them. And the wedding they were at most of that group there were on coke. And now himself is trouble with his family because it has become known that he is a drug dealer

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If someone used my mug like that in work knowing it obviously belongs to someone not just a mug in the press and the posted it on Instagram I'd be letting her know how hot my next cup of tea was 🤣😂😂🤣😂 it's a pet peeve it's rude . Also the state of the extentions sorry I know it's been mentioned so many times already but omg you'd get better on shein 🤣

Reactions: 12
If someone used my mug like that in work knowing it obviously belongs to someone not just a mug in the press and the posted it on Instagram I'd be letting her know how hot my next cup of tea was 🤣😂😂🤣😂 it's a pet peeve it's rude . Also the state of the extentions sorry I know it's been mentioned so many times already but omg you'd get better on shein 🤣
The mug thing just sums her up and it’s a really nice one , she’s such a little strap, thinks everything she does is endearing when it’s just rude, dragged up, thank feck her girl spends most of her time with Barry or she’d turn out like her mam as well.

Reactions: 9
And god knows where that manky mouth has been 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone know what’s going on with her likes??? 15 minutes ago she posted and the likes are nearly at 1000 already????

Reactions: 2
Why can't you have a night away with your child and keep it private

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.