Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s looking for sympathy to try get sales and probably call in sick for work for the week. Doubt she’ll cancel LA and whatever paid for it - she no doubt has all places she wants To go for instagram photos

Reactions: 9
she’s looking for sympathy to try get sales and probably call in sick for work for the week. Doubt she’ll cancel LA and whatever paid for it - she no doubt has all places she wants To go for instagram photos
I think she said on Friday that she was out of office until 17th

Reactions: 4
I think she said on Friday that she was out of office until 17th
Oh ya 🤦‍♀️ but think if get doctors note you can get back your hours? Then again, I read into things too much and she more than likely just flogging crappy candles.

Didn't she say she does it all herself? And then "busy pouring all weekend" - but wasn't she out all weekend and sick? 🤷‍♀️🤥

Reactions: 4
Oh ya 🤦‍♀️ but think if get doctors note you can get back your hours? Then again, I read into things too much and she more than likely just flogging crappy candles.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Didn't she say she does it all herself? And then "busy pouring all weekend" - but wasn't she out all weekend and sick? 🤷‍♀️🤥
Can't believe a word out of her mouth

Reactions: 6
Imagine having to buy followers. Hw pathetic. Must be so hard to be so disliked. She's "sick as a dog" and doesn't come on to update her followers but goes buying bots instead. She must have about 100 genuine followers at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is now doing covid tests for a stomach bug ..... tit for brains . She is doing one twice a day till Wednesday. Is this one for real

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep your hair is pure manky Scammen but why u think everyone needs to know what a grease ball it is is beyond me

Reactions: 7
She said she is gettin her hair done to tomorrow and thank god she said cause you could fry and egg on it ....no shame the greasy witch

Reactions: 10
Why can't the cork huns wash their hair !!!!!!

She is a nasty character...acting so stressed and she off to l.a only for that one to be over in June for the Irish hen ! Crazy ! I dunno does she want to go or not though !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has her hair been washed since those extensions went on? I know she talked about doing it but said a couple of times she hadn’t bothered.

Why can't the cork huns wash their hair !!!!!!

She is a nasty character...acting so stressed and she off to l.a only for that one to be over in June for the Irish hen ! Crazy ! I dunno does she want to go or not though !
Oh I reckon she does indeed want to go. This is just an act/half pretending it’s a nuisance going when really she’s only delighted to be off spending other peoples money! There is no way it’s her own money she’s spending! She wouldn’t have the funds for this lifestyle of hers if it wasn’t for the gfm money.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
7000 jump in followers ...!! With no content or competitions ...ah lads she is for the birds...I'm fed up with insta not clamping down on this carry on ...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Oh I reckon she does indeed want to go. This is just an act/half pretending it’s a nuisance going when really she’s only delighted to be off spending other peoples money! There is no way it’s her own money she’s spending! She wouldn’t have the funds for this lifestyle of hers if it wasn’t for the gfm money.
Ding ding ding 🛎 it’s the same narrative every time before she goes away, likely thinks it will cut back the slack she will get. Just go and cut the crap like

Reactions: 7
Nearly 5k followers bought today. It's desperately pathetic that you've to buy yourself these followers. In what world does she think no one will notice. Like her friends, her peers, her work colleagues. Other instagrammers. Does she think they don't know social blade and won't look? Is she that unintelligent.
It wreaks of desperation from someone who knows their page is fucked and on a downward spiral.

It's an awful sad life to live..buying validation.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Imagine bragging or being proud to say that your hair is so dirty you could fry on it. Jesus she’s gross. Has her parents never taught her any hygiene skills. They all look rank 🤢🤢

Reactions: 11
Ah lads, buying bots by the thousands!!! This will only show companies how little engagement her posts get further, of 118k followers and couple of hundred on average commenting/liking posts........the percentage gets smaller the more she buys!!! Cutting her nose off to spite her face

Good work Scammen 👏 😅

She clearly can't run a bath never mind a business

Reactions: 14
Pain in the arse she knows quite well that you need to be at the airport well ahead of time for an American flight.
Any thing for content .
Never a problem before getting the young one minded

It's Dublin Airport and flying to the states ffs of course you need time ! Is she on the beg for hotel airport?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.