Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know you read here shannen
Cut those hair extensions off you look ridiculous 🙄
They're desperate aren't they? They aren't one bit natural looking or even blend in. Like a barbie doll who's been styled by a 3yr old......

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey Scammen how's your business going?? Did you know that in 2017 in America..a load of drugs were seized from Mexico, they tried to hide them in Candles... Is that what you do now Scammen? Is that where you get the money to give your daughter everything she has?? It's certainly not your candle business that you run because the only running of that was into the ground...

It's definitely not LAYA, their wage isn't above average and you're not in work a whole lot to reap the benefits of a full wage pack.

Or is it the GFM..that you nonchalantly spent on cars, concerts and trips etc..

Why don't you address all the above?? This is why you're being "ripped apart" as you say.. Not because of no reason, but because you lie all the time, about everything and you've screwed a lot of people.
---
They're desperate aren't they? They aren't one bit natural looking or even blend in. Like a barbie doll who's been styled by a 3yr old......
I certainly wouldn't put Barbie and Scammen in the same sentence 🤣🤣 Maybe a Troll Doll 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
---

I certainly wouldn't put Barbie and Scammen in the same sentence 🤣🤣 Maybe a Troll Doll 🤣
[/QUOTE]

Same......they're definitely not alike but was referring to the hair similarities 🙈 the cheap texture and blandness to it, like straw.

She's burning through the GFM money though, this weekend alone must've been €1k before any discount, but as someone previously said, the discount could've been 50%, 90% 100%. Certainly not something a single mam working 9-5 part time could ever afford, and certainly not something she could've saved for less than a month back in work after 3 yrs off, no matter how much insta pays.

I know we've reported her to instragram, but maybe it should be to revenue? Undeclared income.....just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I see she was mentioned on the Reddit thread in the Ireland Subreddit so possibly a lil bit shook from that!
Missed her rant altogether but found the Reddit and you’re spot on that’s it for sure. It’s mad there’s actually a very small percentage of us on tattle in comparison to Reddit, tattle tends to be women as well. These posts about her had 400 odd upvotes (likes) and her name wasn’t given and it was guessed multiple times and the accounts chiming in on her were mostly lads. So her enemies are not just the lowly trolls of tattle! The girl is not liked.

Ugh feck it, was going to leave this out for Barry’s sake but a post from someone local said he left her because she wouldn’t get off social media. Totally checks out, the thread called it when she’d go offline for a month and come back…she was like someone who was trying to give up fags or something

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Missed her rant altogether but found the Reddit and you’re spot on that’s it for sure. It’s mad there’s actually a very small percentage of us on tattle in comparison to Reddit, tattle tends to be women as well. These posts about her had 400 odd upvotes (likes) and her name wasn’t given and it was guessed multiple times and the accounts chiming in on her were mostly lads. So her enemies are not just the lowly trolls of tattle! The girl is not liked.

Ugh feck it, was going to leave this out for Barry’s sake but a post from someone local said he left her because she wouldn’t get off social media. Totally checks out, the thread called it when she’d go offline for a month and come back…she was like someone who was trying to give up fags or something
Also heard this about Barry, apparently she chose her career in social media. it makes me laugh to think about it but i'm glad he is rid of her in one sense

Reactions: 10

She probably be better off without social media as she would be away from all the hate etc... Like would you not just take the money and run away from social media. She's got thr cash to pay for her bits and pieces she doesn't really need the freebies... She may have so many followers but I can't imagine her making too much cash from her social media career

Reactions: 8
She probably be better off without social media as she would be away from all the hate etc... Like would you not just take the money and run away from social media. She's got thr cash to pay for her bits and pieces she doesn't really need the freebies... She may have so many followers but I can't imagine her making too much cash from her social media career
at the end of the day, the blogger llife will run out and come to a stop, very short sighted of her.... pure greed out of her.

Reactions: 7
at the end of the day, the blogger llife will run out and come to a stop, very short sighted of her.... pure greed out of her.
And the new fella looks like a scumbag and sounds like one from what's to be read on here.. She doesn't have any likable features god love her

Reactions: 9
So glad she's being called out on Reddit too. You can't outrun this Shannen. You need to answer where the money went. It was never used for it's intended purpose. How can you live happily knowing that????

Reactions: 12
If I was Barry, I'd be insisting through legal channels that Roisin be kept off social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hey Shannen,any chance u"d fix the old hair ? You look like wurzel gummidge 😂😂😂

Btw while I'm at it. How do you go around every day knowing you scammed loads of good kind people? How are you not ashamed? How do you live with yourself? We will never forget the GFM mark my words. You took advantage of good hearted people and believe me you will never live that down.

Barry probably left because he couldn't bear to look at her after what she did and her addiction to social media.

You are nothing but a scumbag and I hope you see this.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Let’s not forget Baz rode that gravy train for a good while with the GFM money! Guilty by association

Reactions: 13
Shes in pain and never felt pain like it but yet can post ten million stories about it including a selfie. Looking for attention much Scammen??

Reactions: 20
Shes in pain and never felt pain like it but yet can post ten million stories about it including a selfie. Looking for attention much Scammen??
She's a weapon, but then again that's all she's done all her life. Pity me party 🤢

Reactions: 11
Trying to deflect from the tit show of the free (discount 🤥) hotel trip she fucked up along with the gfm rearing it's head again

Reactions: 12
Posting a video of all her DMs she got this morning showing all their names etc. I'd be livid if I was one of them (I know more fool them for wanting to help her but still) is there anything to be said for keeping things private

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.