Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting a video of all her DMs she got this morning showing all their names etc. I'd be livid if I was one of them (I know more fool them for wanting to help her but still) is there anything to be said for keeping things private
Is it not a breech of privacy
My god these Insta wans are the pits

Reactions: 6
It's called Go Fund Me-itis Scammen. It will always come back to haunt you ....you lying scheming toe rag. Either own up where it's gone or disappear off IG and do us all a favour.

Reactions: 11
You'd have to laugh at these ones, if you're able to be posting and reading all your DM's from your sheep then you're not too sick.

Reactions: 14
Think the photo of the messages wa to countract the 'bot' conversations... but who are these morons giving her advice, honest to duck i cant believe some people

Reactions: 12
She's never experienced pain like that before, she can't walk and can't drive , so ring an ambulance if your that bad u absolute dose . A hot water bottle 🤢

Reactions: 13
Attention.. new man must have a key to the house if he was able to get in to give her the hot water bottle. Also pretty sure she had hot water bottles before, around the same time she was living in that manky dressing gown

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh dear god the drama of the sore tummy .. incoming pity party
Why would you take a photo lying on your pillow feeling crap with the attached essay of the pain 🙄
Huns gotta do what a huns gotta do.. absolute dose seeking attention 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 9
About 60/70 people replied to the message box , not many when she is meant to have 111k followers

Reactions: 9
Attention.. new man must have a key to the house if he was able to get in to give her the hot water bottle. Also pretty sure she had hot water bottles before, around the same time she was living in that manky dressing gown
Id say new man was staying over in the house she just isn’t telling Barry yet

Reactions: 10
if you were really that sick, you couldnt come on your phone. I've been unfortunate enough to have been extremely sick over the last few years and honestly, the phone is the last thing on my mind. Zero form for it. Wouldnt you love to be her employer

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've never seen anyone want to be sick so much...its alarming and as with all the other huns it only seems to happen during the working week !

Reactions: 14
if you were really that sick, you couldnt come on your phone. I've been unfortunate enough to have been extremely sick over the last few years and honestly, the phone is the last thing on my mind. Zero form for it. Wouldnt you love to be her employer
Totally agree. I had extreme pain like she’s describing last year and I couldn’t even bring myself to say a single word to my partner. You wouldn’t be writing up long stories, coming on talking, and recording your screen showing everyone who messaged you etc!? Seems off to me.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.