Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A regular 9-5 she’s had for about 6 weeks if even , sitting on 200k , just stop

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hey Scammen whilst you're reading here, where's the GFM you fraud and yes you may own a business but anyone can. I know plenty people who sell at Car boot sales and call that their businesses, they'd be a lot more successful than yours too ya maggot

Reactions: 18
Somebody doing some bedtime reading and catching up here🤣🤣🤣 hi Scammen👋👋👋👋
Is she actually for real!!?? 😡
Does she believe her own bs at this stage.

She didn’t work a day for 3 years or more. Didn’t she only allegedly go back to Laya in the last few weeks?

Where did the €200,000+ go
Trying to be relatable with the whole hard working single mom trying to give her daughter the best in life when she’s nothing but a lieing thieving scam artist.

I honestly don’t know how she’s not ashamed to even walk outside the door. Imagine having to go back to a workplace where everyone thinks the worst of you, walk around your hometown when everyone knows it about you. She’s a scumbag simple as.

Reactions: 21
A reduction from the hotel my arse
I wonder would the hotel do the same for everyone else booking a stay.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's picked the hotel thing to have a go over coz she can't have a go over her drug dealing boyfriend and her cocaine use.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m glad she paid something for it, it’s nice if she brought the little one and actually paid for it.

Wonder how the hotel know who it is if she’s so intent on going on “private” visit with her kid??? If she felt so strong about bonding and the hotel offered her small discount she could always refuse and keep kid and weekend off social media. She’s full of such tit!!!

Reactions: 20
I see she was mentioned on the Reddit thread in the Ireland Subreddit so possibly a lil bit shook from that!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
"when posting properly tomorrow I would have stated discount" - nope.. you are supposed to be upfront always, every story. It's not rocket science. Even with a discount, you are advertising something. You have received financial benefit from it as you paid less than anyone else that would be booking :rolleyes:

Reactions: 27
Poor Roisin.....

A phone shoved in her face when she goes away with her mother. How can she actually relax or enjoy her trip when 'mammy' has her phone pointing at her.

I admire parents who keep their kids off social media, or as much as possible. God know, life is hard enough for them without being recognised in play centres, at the shop, on a trip. I do hope some of the GFM is spent on Play Therapy for Roisin, that poor child deserves better and I wouldn't begrudge my €20 donation going towards help for Roisin. She is the one who has to spend 50% of her time with this attention seeking fraudster.

Offered discount from the hotel?? More like you asked for it.

Reactions: 11
like shes giving out saying she cant do a thing... but none of us needed to know where she was for the weekend.. She cant do a thing herself without posting it..you put it out there , you gotta expect some attention from it .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.