Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's picked the hotel thing to have a go over coz she can't have a go over her drug dealing boyfriend and her cocaine use.
I totally agree. She can't address the whole cocaine and boyfriend situation. That wouldnt look good for her at all .So it's poor old Shannon again getting grief for hotel stay away with Roisin. Trying again to play the victim. Another discount stay all payed for again out of the GFM. Hi Scammon we know that you read here 👋🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s all getting very boring according to her, yeah that comment will only antagonise the people who question you rightly.

Reactions: 9
Lads I'm late to the party here (I forgot all about this one), what happened with her & Barry ?

Reactions: 2
Hi Scammen , we're so boring yet your content revolves around us 🤣🤣🤣 How's the business going? New product every month for 10 months was it ? Why are you posting your child all over your page if it's such a special wkend away would you not keep it PRIVATE? Why would you book such a large room that cost more if your really having to graft for it ? Surely you'd be a bit more frugal with the GFM money and get a room suitable to the party staying there?? Regular 9-5 , all these ads you don't declare , running a business (into the ground before it even started) and yet you still have time to read tattle WOW . Oh and also one more thing WHERE'S THE MONEY YOU FRAUDULENTLY OBTAINED ?????????

• Heart
Reactions: 22
See it’s clearly an ad for that hotel, she’s in a room meant that’s for families and costs roughly €350 a night!! And when she says a discount like how much?? 50% off?? 90% off?? Would really sicken ya 🙄 if I rang up I’d get no discount whatsoever!!

Reactions: 15
See it’s clearly an ad for that hotel, she’s in a room meant that’s for families and costs roughly €350 a night!! And when she says a discount like how much?? 50% off?? 90% off?? Would really sicken ya 🙄 if I rang up I’d get no discount whatsoever!!
We should all ring and ask what discount we can get lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who started the GFM for her?
Ciaran Byrne as far as I remember and then she took control of it coz he was getting questions about what happened the money.
Edited to add a post

Reactions: 4
Nah this witch doesn’t find this boring it’s annoying the bejaysus out of her!! This is the beginning of her downfall. She is starting to unravel!! But ya know drugs will do that too!!

Reactions: 12
Thought you were going to post about the discount today no? 🤣🤣 She's disgusted got caught out trying to scam about free stay

Hi Scammen just wondering did u get a discount on the farm place too or did u pay full price? I'll look forward to your reply😂😂😂

• Haha
When are you going to get round to the question box you put up last week??.......and the one before than and the one before that one!!! Eh Scammen?

• Haha
When are you going to get round to the question box you put up last week??.......and the one before than and the one before that one!!! Eh Scammen?
Do you mean the one she promise, promise, promiced she was gonna answer.... Scammens promises dont mean much, CLEARLY🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly, she got a discount in exchange for her showing the hotel. It's essentially an ad. They would absolutely sicken your arse. Hard working Mom act won't wash here, how long has she been back in the 9 to 5??? Afew wks, she just loves the twist everything.

Reactions: 11
We know you read here shannen
Cut those hair extensions off you look ridiculous 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.