Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. I had extreme pain like she’s describing last year and I couldn’t even bring myself to say a single word to my partner. You wouldn’t be writing up long stories, coming on talking, and recording your screen showing everyone who messaged you etc!? Seems off to me.
you certainly would not be recording for your workplace to see also

Reactions: 9
She's only putting those messages up so that we will see them, sounds like she might just have constipation from all the bullshit she's spreading about 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Who would come on insta with a big spiel and a selfie when in absolute agony.

Honestly the fact that her first port of call is SM when feeling so sick she thinks she's going to pass out is bizarre.
Her behaviour is just not normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Another day off work For Scammen I reckon, another pity party to reach engagement.. It's like she thrives on illness for attention. I wonder will she be sent for a Lie-opsy of her tummy 🙈

Reactions: 10
After all the treatments this one has been through isolated on her own for stem cell the sickness that comes with chemo tbe side effects are known world wide to be the worst thing
And this pain is the worst she has ever experienced

Really

Reactions: 15
Her job must be so delighted to have someone as reliable as Scammen back. I would hate to be her colleagues, probably constantly having to pick up her slack.

Reactions: 11
Doctor appointment at 11, " I'll update you after" she says. Now it's 1oclock and she has kept her sheep hanging. Probably won't be mentioned again. She's a demented cow!!

Reactions: 10
Doctor appointment at 11, " I'll update you after" she says. Now it's 1oclock and she has kept her sheep hanging. Probably won't be mentioned again. She's a demented cow!!
It does sound like Gastro, there is the Norovirus going around, she's probably thinking it won't gain much engagement if she says it's a case of the trots, she wants all her gullible followers to think she may be dying or really unwell. For someone who was so unwell wouldn't you think she'd be wishing better on herself.

Reactions: 13
Must be some drama created on the phone to get an appointment for a GP within 2 hours of opening....🙄

Reactions: 9
I would have thought having your bone marrow killed would be the worst possible thing she went through.

Reactions: 11
I wouldn't be a hard faced witch at all but not one iota of sympathy can I drum up for her. No doubt we'll get a tea and toast pic from a hospital bed soon enough with a big goofy head on her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The resilience level of some of these huns 😂 I agree part is attention seeking and content but I don’t think that’s all of it.

Hunitis seems to crop up about every 6-8 weeks, typically after a holiday or weekend sesh, often lasting from Monday morning until Friday at 5PM.

Symptoms: include an extreme reaction to any existing minor ailments. Minor colds turn into infections, nausea into hypermesis, and minor aches and pains into mysterious illnesses.

Duration: typically lasts from 1-2 weeks, or until life responsibilities are taken care of by others and it’s time to go on the piss or a holiday.

Treatment: A treatment regimen is required, and should be followed strictly. Start with 1post of Text about your ailments, 3 hours later follow with 1post of yourself looking super duper sick, then follow with a screenshot of all the DMs you receive. A more aggressive treatment option is to go silent for 2 days, in which mass does of attention are administered when the patient returns. Alternate between dramatic posts and pathetic selfies for a period of 4 days OR until symptoms resolve Saturday

Tips to Avoid Hunitis: Seek healthy, meaningful relationships with people in your life, be honest with yourself about who you are, and find validation and support in other areas of your life rather than the internet

Symptoms should resolve with generous doses of attention and and avoidance of responsibility

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Must be some drama created on the phone to get an appointment for a GP within 2 hours of opening....🙄
sure she was on at 9.45 saying she jut rang them there so it wasnt like she was banging down there door at 9.... must have
only been night time pains

Reactions: 3
Who’s the new fella ladies ?! Has she shown him yet
This is he😀 Dont think he has the best rep in the town from what I've read here🤣 there's a name mentioned somewhere on this thread I think.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.