Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in aldi this morning and they have shelves of candles in there,you could light up the runway at cork airport there's so many to choose from.All at a very reasonable price and cheap considering the price of scammens.And they smell gorgeous I should know I spent the best part of an hour going around smelling them.And yes I purchased.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The candle market is done! It’s saturated like the huns selling Chinese make up. Every second person seems to be selling candles and wax melts on social media at the moment. She’ll be having a massive Black Friday sale next week trying to shift some of these

Reactions: 18
I love candles but much prefer to purchase when doing my grocery shop, unless I wanted a special gift couldn’t be bothered faffing about ordering them online.

Reactions: 7
I love candles but much prefer to purchase when doing my grocery shop, unless I wanted a special gift couldn’t be bothered faffing about ordering them online.
And they are much better value in the supermarket too, the price of some candles out there is ridiculous especially in a cost of living crisis. They’ve lost the run of themselves

Reactions: 7
If she was flying to UK she would fly from cork. Shannon is quiet far from youghal.
Didn't she fly to ny from there? It would have to be a flight she wouldn't get from cork

Reactions: 2
I was obviously joking about her opening a warehouse in Clapham. Though the notions this wan has about herself, it wouldn’t be totally out of the question.

She buys the candles in youghall from another candle selling company who are making losses with their product. She sticks a “I’m a scamming person with a candle business AKA Snug” sticker on them and sells them at a profit. (This second paragraph is fact)

Reactions: 15
If she was flying to UK she would fly from cork. Shannon is quiet far from youghal.
Didn't she fly to ny from there? It would have to be a flight she wouldn't get from cork
I thought the same tbh! There were a few flights going at that time! Let’s see in the next few days! It was definitely herself I saw.. I presumed it was London as she didn’t appear to have any luggage with her but New York was also departing at that time!

Reactions: 3
And she had neck to slate a girl on insta other day saying she has to work every day with deadlines and silence past couple days. That girl made innocent comment and has recieved hateful messages on instagram and is so upset as i know her and she cannot believe the messages she getting from shannens followers

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Deadlines my hole she was going on holidays and wanted everything done not an ad since Monday put up. All bullshit with her.she has probably gone back to new york for a few days and can't put it up as she will be questioned on her gfm money then which is paying for all this ya know the money raised that she would give nick once she was a year clear 🤔

Reactions: 9
She'll be on soon no doubt to tell us that she took a break from Instagram and she didn't even miss it. And she felt great because she wasn't on her phone. She'll then be eating her fist the stupid way that she does and she'll tell us that she has something very exciting coming up and she can't wait to tell us.

I was obviously joking about her opening a warehouse in Clapham. Though the notions this wan has about herself, it wouldn’t be totally out of the question.

She buys the candles in youghall from another candle selling company who are making losses with their product. She sticks a “I’m a scamming person with a candle business AKA Snug” sticker on them and sells them at a profit. (This second paragraph is fact)
What happened with the candle factory in West cork so?

Reactions: 5
Probably bridesmaid dress shopping in NYC and seen as she's not long back she's keeping quiet about it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Doing a tribute post for Vicky Phelan is a bit too late now Shannen especially after your rant the other day of how you hardly knew her.

Reactions: 17
If it was her she was 💯 alone
Properly going over to the other head wreck her bestie in London

I was in aldi this morning and they have shelves of candles in there,you could light up the runway at cork airport there's so many to choose from.All at a very reasonable price and cheap considering the price of scammens.And they smell gorgeous I should know I spent the best part of an hour going around smelling them.And yes I purchased.
And wax melts 1.29 a pack and gorgeous

Reactions: 4
She'll be on soon no doubt to tell us that she took a break from Instagram and she didn't even miss it. And she felt great because she wasn't on her phone. She'll then be eating her fist the stupid way that she does and she'll tell us that she has something very exciting coming up and she can't wait to tell us.

What happened with the candle factory in West cork so?
Sorry; I meant Cork not Youghall. I’ve had a temperature all weekend, I’m not at my sharpest.

Reactions: 2
Had a peek at her FB and the commentary on one of her profile pics just shows it all. It’s from ages ago but I feel like it backs up anyone who has come on this thread knowing her personally. She’s a bully
I only said this last week a work colleague said this recently that her daughter went to school with scammen,and to this day still talks about her carry on in school.She was well known for mocking and bullying others in school.So when she comes on with the little miss innocent act she's not fooling anyone in her hometown.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.