Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have read a few of these threads about her. And while I don’t always agree with some of what is said I can see why people are disappointed about the gfm. I didn’t give to that. I didn’t follow her than but have watched her decisions and mistakes. Social media can be toxic. I don’t like the meanness and rather if I have something to say I go directly to the person. I don’t follow her anymore as I don’t find the content relatable. But have sent a received messages the odd time. I thought I would try again. It’s a pity but she genuinely doesn’t seem to understand what the problem with the gfm funds are.

Attachments

She is an absolute bleep with how she handled the GFM debacle but I genuinely don’t think that she done any wrong yesterday.

Reactions: 14
She couldn’t possibly move an ad for a makeup palette to today because she has to pack 5 orders, cook dinner and have BOTH of her parents visit. She is such a busy boss witch gals, stand down!!!!!
I’ve never disliked someone as much in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely the people who donated money to shannen in good faith are the very people who should know where it has gone and what it was used for. Now I am of the opinion that if you hand money over you need to accept it may not go where it should and you need to be ok with that, im not which is why I never donate cash.

Reactions: 20
I can't believe what she said in those messages above, she really thinks the gfm is no one's business??!! What about all the people who donated in good faith? I'm shocked

Reactions: 29
Did she delete a story that I may have missed, she starts talking about something at the end of one of her stories and it came across as if she was going to mention the GFM, "few messages throwing certain things" then the next story there is no mention, sheust of had time to rethink

Reactions: 5
she is such a b1tch! delayed few weeks ago cos of Lindsey. Talking about Vicky now just brushing it under the carpet. Shes a dose

Reactions: 5
I think for me is having a moral compass and knowing what’s ok and what’s not. It wasn’t a small amount of money it was a massive amount. I have given to a few gfm but the people have posted to say what’s been done. But it’s very clear it’s not going to be talked about. I guess by her standards me posting here I am now a bully!! I am far from one I just think for her she will never be anything but the girl who took a load of money for one reason and people have strong feelings of being scammed.
No she did nothing wrong yesterday with posting ads lots did, but it’s the passive aggressive commenting. She has a lot of growing up to do

If you are reading here shannen, I have only ever been nice in what I said to you. But don’t worry I blocked you myself and have zero intention of contacting you or looking at your posts going forward.

I will get back to bringing up my four sons while continuing to try instil in them right from wrong!

silly silly girl

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t see how anyone posting here is a bully. Sure everyone at some stage complains/witches about another person. By Shannon’s logic every single person is a bully

I think for me is having a moral compass and knowing what’s ok and what’s not. It wasn’t a small amount of money it was a massive amount. I have given to a few gfm but the people have posted to say what’s been done. But it’s very clear it’s not going to be talked about. I guess by her standards me posting here I am now a bully!! I am far from one I just think for her she will never be anything but the girl who took a load of money for one reason and people have strong feelings of being scammed.
No she did nothing wrong yesterday with posting ads lots did, but it’s the passive aggressive commenting. She has a lot of growing up to do

If you are reading here shannen, I have only ever been nice in what I said to you. But don’t worry I blocked you myself and have zero intention of contacting you or looking at your posts going forward.

I will get back to bringing up my four sons while continuing to try instil in them right from wrong!

silly silly girl
You’re not a bully. Those messages you sent - were all factual - no hate behind them. Her mentality of it’s automatically bullying is because she’s literally backed into a corner and knows she’s fucked herself. She knows she can’t debate anything because she knows what she has done. So her trying to say she’s taking the higher ground in all this is laughable - when it’s quite obvious she spends more time scrolling this thread most likely in bed covered in her bedtime Jellies.

She’s problematic at best between the go fund me … the fake baby grows… her attacks against the other woman… it’s the constant lying thinking she’s good at it. When it’s too obvious 😂.

I’m waiting for the usual Caroline flack quote to appear.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I felt a bit uncomfortable watching her stories this morn. I was saying similar on the Faces by grace thread. The fact these huns think they are doing an honest day's work shilling absolute junk is astonishing. Forgive my choice of words but this Instagram "selling" and selling out your children for a few likes is the cancer of society.

Reactions: 19
I think if she calls everyone here a bully
I would take the word bully over the word thief and fraudster any day

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Such a contradiction, she was always saying messsge her about the GFM if you had any questions then says it’s no one’s business and also says those who were involved know where the money is gone . So many lies 🤣

What a silly women, this kind of response is crazy! She is so un likable

QUOTE="emha9876, post: 12654788, member: 368813"]
I have read a few of these threads about her. And while I don’t always agree with some of what is said I can see why people are disappointed about the gfm. I didn’t give to that. I didn’t follow her than but have watched her decisions and mistakes. Social media can be toxic. I don’t like the meanness and rather if I have something to say I go directly to the person. I don’t follow her anymore as I don’t find the content relatable. But have sent a received messages the odd time. I thought I would try again. It’s a pity but she genuinely doesn’t seem to understand what the problem with the gfm funds are.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
It’s like she’s cornered so she gets more defensive. She has no intention of ever addressing that money. Like similar stories she believes if you gave it of your own free will it’s a gift and hers to do with as she wants. Totally wrong and if it was a couple of hundred or a couple of thousand then fair enough but considering the amount she got there’s a nice nest egg put away gathering interest. Was the car paid for out of those funds too. How could you start a business with the funds to do so and sell online knowing you had taken money previously from so many that gave with a good heart. She doesn’t give two shites. Either way she’s laughing all the way to the bank. As unfortunate as that is.

Reactions: 15
As you can see no one here is the least bit surprised at these messages because little miss entitled doesn't nor ever will see she's done any wrong.Weve seen the vile messages she sent missy and now the above,how many more has she sent people that we'll never know about.She gets into a spoilt rage when challenged and hasn't the integrity to just ignore and move on,she only does that when asked about the GFM.I was only talking to a work colleague last evening about scammen and she told me her daughter was in school with her,hated her then and hates her to this day.She said she was always from a young age a vile human who mocked and bullied her way through her school years.Not a lot of change there now is there.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.