Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could of been. She's kept it very quiet wherever she's going which is not like her. Normally she can't hold her pish😂 just like Mejoolie😂😂
It was the hair I noticed was wearing a pink coat and a mask

Reactions: 3
I was flying out to London this morning and I’m certain i saw her in the airport 🤣 if it’s wasn’t her it was the skull of her

She said on her stories she was going away on Thursday for a few days. Was the new man with her or who was it??? 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She did mention going away Thursday so I can imagine you’re on the ball! It probably was her
Pink coat, top of hair clipped back and a mask! Seen her walking up the stairs alone. There were a few flights going to London within that hour so prob there, she wasn’t on my flight anyway 🤣

Reactions: 5
Pink coat, top of hair clipped back and a mask! Seen her walking up the stairs alone. There were a few flights going to London within that hour so prob there, she wasn’t on my flight anyway 🤣
Off for a business trip, she’s a millionaire entrepreneur now don’t you know🤡🤡 Pippa and Sosueme watch out😜😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Wish she would post to put me out of my misery 🤣🤣🤣 was it a doppelgänger or was it in fact, Shannen Joyce in Shannon airport 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I believe she went to the grand opening of her candle warehouse in Clapham.
So, her candles are "made in west cork" but will be stored in Clapham? That doesn't make any sense. And why does she think she needs a warehouse, shur she could store them at home, it's not like she's going to sell that many 😴

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.