Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when I didn’t think it was possible she goes and becomes more unlikeable. She’s coming across as a spoilt attention seeking little madam. Must have been behind the door when the moral compasses where giving out. Well she il never need to get any order ready for me. Busy busy busy my eye.

Reactions: 17
Where are all the ads that she needs to post today because she couldn’t possibly fit in an advert for a water bottle with all the stuff she’s contracted to show today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She's not selling as many candles or wax melts as shes trying to convince us she is,the non stop ads yesterday prove that,at the end of the day she's only piggy in the middle for the company in Bandon who are making them,so she slaps on a few extra euro and a cheap label and thinks she's got herself her own business 🤣🤣Shannon grow up you absolute delusional clown.She meets someone once or twice gets a photo or two with them and to make herself sound relavent she says they were close friends then uses that lady's death to make it all about herself delaying her launch,when it was clear to everyone she ballsed up by not being organised.I always thought she was brazen I realise now it's out and out ignorance and that will never be fixed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This website is toxic and literal bullying. And you’re bullying JUST by reading here. Doesn’t that mean she is a bully too then, by that logic.
Lol.

barry and his family must be rolling their eyes at her carry on today.

She behaves like an entitled victim.

That poster above is spot on: the questions wont go away until she admits what she spent the money on. If she’s done nothing shady, she’ll have no problem being open about. We’re not going anywhere. Besides I have my tv series to sell to Netflix about it all and I’ve been too busy recently to get started on it.

Reactions: 16
I really hate the ones that jump to her defence and use her cancer as a catch all for her crappy behaviour. Why should people who have battled cancer get a get out of jail free card? Cancer is a horrendous evil thing but it does not excuse bad decisions or crappy things you say or do when you are thankfully in remission.
Her “defence “ is another wannabe cancer victim with GFM of generous donations.

Reactions: 3
If she can't sleep it's because her conscious is probably at her. The eternal narcissist victim. Her messages above show what she is like. Easy make herself the victim than hold her hands up admit she was wrong.

Yea shannen I’m sure you don’t read here 🤣
And nobody asked for a code for that stupid sports bottle €50 yoke 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It's Roisin I feel sorry for, having HER for a mother. The cancer treatment has definitely affected her brain growth and development, her maturity is at the level of late teens at best. Her reactions and actions are poorly placed and highly questionable. There certainly not of an adult in her 20s.

The GFM will forever haunt her, it's not going away, it never will, until she addresses it maturely and not in the pathetic name calling she is doing.

And to post ads on a day where the female nation has lost their big sister who fought for their future, her own daughters too, just shows how self centered she is. Another young woman lost her battle to cancer, a disease Shannen has also fought. No, she couldn't pause her flogging for a day, cash is king and all that and is FAR more important to her than standing silently as a mark of respect for Vicky.

You could learn a lot from Vicky, Shannen, if you paused for 24 hours to take a look. She was courageous, engaging, funny, resilient, honest, brave, respectful to all, modest, humble, interesting, knowledgeable and most importantly kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She'd give dom a run for her money on being utterly boring. That story of rosheeeen watching her dancing, the amount of messages she got saying it was utterly hilarious.
Did I miss the funny bit or what?
She's painful to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god, she is so fricken painful, everything about her is dreadful.
The GFM will never go away, and we will all make sure of that. She can keep trying to flog shite all she wants but I doubt hardly anyone is buying.
She's trying to use that poor child for insta gains as well, Barry should try put a stop to that.
I also found it disgusting the way she posted on her stories about Vicky, saying she didn't know her personally, neither did we and we were all upset for her and her family. She has to make every thing about herself, even Vicky's death, she has to come on and use it for gain even when she's not too upset about her dying.
Vicky was a hero who fought hard for all of us women and Shannen is the complete opposite of that. Vicky will be remembered for her brave battle and fight and all Shannen will ever be remembered for is her bullying and the GFM.
As for contracts that she works for, I would hardly consider herself very busy advertising B Perfect and some eco friendly roll on, yes Scammen you're rolling in the contracts 🤔

She's a horrible vile being and guess what Shannen, we're not going anywhere until you address the G.F.M.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Cannot believe the rant yesterday morning, she "just doesn't care" what other people hhink....keep digging that hole Scammen , you did yourself zero favours going on the way you did. You might not have known Vicky personally but show a little respect. Such a selfish, self absorbed cow!!!

She's so lazy wouldn't even take a new photo of her tit candles - saying ignore the Halloween decorations pretending like she took it then and still has them up. Lazy woman 🤦‍♀️

Then posting someone else's photo twice trying make it look like two people posted hahaha

Reactions: 11
I think she’s in breach of advertising standards. She can only promote her candles from her snug account without identifying as a #Ad. If she’s using her own page then she should be identifying as ‘my own brand’ . I’m open to correction on this. So Shannen, what’s it to be?? Do I report you or are you going to play by the rules??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So busy with her new business that she only launched last week that she go away for a few days tomoro. Busy boss mamma right there🤣🤣🤣🤣 Obviously child will be with Barry as usual. Beginning to think she's not allowed have the child with her🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.