Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The filter🤣🤣 If she was chocolate she'd eat herself so she would. Trying to be all cutesy and like butter wouldn't melt in her gob. Give it up Scammen we all know you're a fraud and a liar

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s such an ugly person on the inside no amount of preening and tit would make her anyway decent.

Reactions: 9
I don't like her hair, it looks grey and very dry. Her natural colour was so much nicer and healthier looking.

Reactions: 11
Was it a filter or make up? I haven’t seen a face that Orange since I watched Charlie and the chocolate factory. Wasn’t orange make up a thing in 2003? Or is it still popular in some parts today?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her hair is awful,it makes her look 10 yrs older so not a good look when she in fact acts like a teenager.she is so full of herself it's embarrassing to watch,not a sign of anxiety there.She sold a few candles and wax melts and comes on as if she's a multi millionaire business woman.Did anyone see her product in any pharmacies or beauticians?didn't she say some were going to stock and sell for her.

Reactions: 12
More of a build up and excitement from her for a bleeping haircut to make her look 10 years older than her crappy candles 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t see any difference with the hair like has she not been blonde for ages ? I thought she dyed it brown recently and thought it suited her, the blonde washes her out

Reactions: 7
Lads she is the spot of Gail platt on one of the stories just now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤭
Good god you’re spot on 😂 that haircut ages her 20 years, I was thinking Diane Keaton. It’s one of those haircuts that looks great when you get out of the salon but you go to style it yourself and it’s rotten. Sineads Curvy style had something similar, was like a helmet

Reactions: 4
Lads she is the spot of Gail platt on one of the stories just now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤭
100% spot on, couldn't figure out what she reminded me of!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In last 24 hours she's been on about her "beautiful" haircut and flogging Dylan shite stuff......does she not have some crappy candles that she should try to sell - or is there more mark up in selling the horrible jewellery than what's she making off her own rubbish

Reactions: 6
The lack of chat about how well the candles are going tells me its a total flop. Going the way of gorrys dresses

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.