Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she says she needs to relax but she does duck all. He did everything for her. She’s unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah lads ye're being very very unfair to her,she's been up the walls busy packing candles and wax melts for a whole week,have ye no hearts,she badly needs that time to herself she's rewarded her self with.🤣🤣🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lads so sorry if I’m asking something that’s already been posted but there’s so many threads on this one 😂

She said on her story last night that the child is with her Dad. Are they not together anymore? Or have I missed something?

Reactions: 2
Lads so sorry if I’m asking something that’s already been posted but there’s so many threads on this one 😂

She said on her story last night that the child is with her Dad. Are they not together anymore? Or have I missed something?
Nope not together anymore. She only mentioned it couple of weeks ago just before launch for the sympathy vote. We worked it out yonks before that😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That is the shittest as for a candle I've ever seen 😂😂😂😂😂😂 you're some dope Shannen 😂😂😂😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She wouldn't have mentioned Barry for a while more only the info broke here how they weren't together, and how she choose Instagram over her relationship.

Ah lads ye're being very very unfair to her,she's been up the walls busy packing candles and wax melts for a whole week,have ye no hearts,she badly needs that time to herself she's rewarded her self with.🤣🤣🤡
Yeah must be exhausting staring at her two over worked parents in her sweat candle factory kitchen while she decides what over priced relaxation therapy she buys herself next.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate to be blunt but incoming soppy, "I was mates with Vicky" post coming from the sick note herself... Even though it's expected I'll still be disgusted.

Reactions: 13
Im surprised she hasn't jumped on insta and mentioned it. God forgive me she's probably looking for a pic of the two of them from when Scammen wasn't well

Self centred fucker is more interested in her special post that she received

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She still hasn't anything up but I'm not surprised to be honest. She's so self centered she couldn't but any attention onto another person or situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.