Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd actually say she's grown very little and probably still carries on like that, she just does it in private these days. She does strike me as an emotionally mature woman.

Reactions: 10
Imagine being a brand and knowing that a vile, bully represents them.
I'm sorry but Shannen you're no oil painting so you have no right to go around judging people on their looks. And your down right nastiness and vile manipulative behaviour makes you the ugliest person of them All. I will be sending all these screenshots and posts to the brands that she works for so that they can see what sort of person she is really like. I wonder what Natoglow Eoghan will think of her mocking gay people.

I am the same age as Shannen and do look back at my Facebook from 8 years ago and cringe but at the same time I knew right from wrong and would never call people by the names that she did.

Reactions: 16
Not excusing it but how old was she in 2013 - still in secondary school? 17/18? I’m sure I’m not the only one who looks back at Facebook memories and cringes. We’re all a lot more educated these days and mindful of what we put out online since cancel culture became a thing.
Jesus - I hate that this is any way defending or excusing this horrible yoke but this is reaching a bit imo
Are you kidding me? This post says more about you than Shannen IMO. These words are not simple secondary school memories, for me anyway. It’s attitudes like yours that give them an excuse, please do better!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Are you kidding me? This post says more about you than Shannen IMO. These words are not simple secondary school memories, for me anyway. It’s attitudes like yours that give them an excuse, please do better!
Don’t need a lecture thanks so you can save the do better. 👍🏼
I’m just a believer of “let he without sin cast the first stone” and I think a lot of people I know when TEENAGERS will have used terms and words over a decade ago that they understand now aren’t ok. We’ve come a long way in recent years and everyone has a past social media footprint that may not be 100% politically correct or squeaky clean if you were to go back 10 years, never mind if there was a witch hunt specifically looking for anything incriminating.

Reactions: 7
Don’t need a lecture thanks so you can save the do better. 👍🏼
I’m just a believer of “let he without sin cast the first stone” and I think a lot of people I know when TEENAGERS will have used terms and words over a decade ago that they understand now aren’t ok. We’ve come a long way in recent years and everyone has a past social media footprint that may not be 100% politically correct or squeaky clean if you were to go back 10 years, never mind if there was a witch hunt specifically looking for anything incriminating.
I don’t think it’s a witch hunt. Most professionals even have the cop on to delete. Gay marriage was legalized in 2015, this was 2013 so I’ll say it again, do better

Reactions: 7
haha so true! she has a lot of growing up to do but i dont think she ever will to be honest, everything is too easy for her

Reactions: 6
Back of her hollibobs. Waiting for the anxiety/ mental health post which usually follows a story of the sea

Reactions: 9
I don’t think it’s a witch hunt. Most professionals even have the cop on to delete. Gay marriage was legalized in 2015, this was 2013 so I’ll say it again, do better
The ones with LGBT slurs were April 2014, almost exactly a year before the marriage referendum in Ireland. We’re not talking decades ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine being a brand and knowing that a vile, bully represents them.
I'm sorry but Shannen you're no oil painting so you have no right to go around judging people on their looks. And your down right nastiness and vile manipulative behaviour makes you the ugliest person of them All. I will be sending all these screenshots and posts to the brands that she works for so that they can see what sort of person she is really like. I wonder what Natoglow Eoghan will think of her mocking gay people.

I am the same age as Shannen and do look back at my Facebook from 8 years ago and cringe but at the same time I knew right from wrong and would never call people by the names that she did.
Well done.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Very coy about her weekend away, usually she'd be full of it . Definitely hiding something...wouldn't surprise me if she was in NY and she pre recorded that message and photo if her and Rosheeeen🤣

Reactions: 10
Very coy about her weekend away, usually she'd be full of it . Definitely hiding something...wouldn't surprise me if she was in NY and she pre recorded that message and photo if her and Rosheeeen🤣
Or she was away seeing a new lad somewhere😂

She's going to put in an order on that photo app and she can't wait to see what she'll get. Eh surely you'd know what u getting if u placing the order ya dope? And while I'm here why are all these companies still working with her?🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
10% off for 4 hours. 🤣 🤣 like someone overspent on her trip or is panicking looking at the stock she can't shift. Also doing a special offer before people's monthly pay day ? Most of us are on beans and toast til the 25th 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Laughing at her stories of all her “printed photos through the years” she showed the ones of herself and Barry on her story 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.