Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw her today and the hair is awful. It actually looks grey. It was much better beforehand.
Yes totally agree saw her earlier in the week and from the back she looked like an old woman,the fact her hair was clung to her head with grease didn't help.How she calls that blond it's grey.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Brian Dowling (in fact none of them) reposting the story she tagged them in yesterday- cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sean Phipps has a story up of him unboxing a package from Snug. The fecking candle is all cracked! It's not wrapped in bubble wrap or card or anything? Just a bit of tissue paper in a box. He's asking her to send a new one to him 🤣

kinda came off as he didn’t like her in that (passive aggressive). Imagine putting that up for thousands to see 😂😂 I’d say he filmed and knew it was broke but put it up anyway. That’d put me off ever buying them after seeing that and how bleeping terrible the packaging was for the price you pay.

Reactions: 12
Who in the name of duck thinks it's ok to wrap glass in tissue paper and send it with a delivery driver,she might as well have thrown it into a plastic Aldi bag and sent it off,what happened to the polystyrene peanuts she showed us,running her fingers through them.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg Sean Phipps she would have been better off sticking the candle up her arse than giving it to him😂😂She should have packaged it right but he didn't save her did he....🥴

On another note,I was thinking of buying the Bperfect Chroma foundation in the sale..would anyone recommend it or is it shite?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Who in the name of duck thinks it's ok to wrap glass in tissue paper and send it with a delivery driver,she might as well have thrown it into a plastic Aldi bag and sent it off,what happened to the polystyrene peanuts she showed us,running her fingers through them.🙄
Wasn’t even packed in a proper box or attractive box just bog standard brown cardboard , not very luxurious 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why not collab with a local chocolatier and put some nice sweets in the box instead of sweets from Dealz, only a matter of time before Sweet King makes an appearance in the boxes

Reactions: 14
Omg Sean Phipps she would have been better off sticking the candle up her arse than giving it to him😂😂She should have packaged it right but he didn't save her did he....🥴

On another note,I was thinking of buying the Bperfect Chroma foundation in the sale..would anyone recommend it or is it shite?
I have the bPerfect Chroma and yes it is good. I’d rate it above Aimee Connolly foundation anyway. I’ve gone back to my Estée Lauder doublewear foundation now though, which I only stopped using in lockdown as it was too dear to be slapping on my face and not going anywhere…that’s when I tried all of the other brands.

The absolute state of her packaging, and the cheap sweets, at least throw in a few Lindor or something. So low brow.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Out galavanting in a pub, then knocking back a decent glass of wine on a Thursday night… and she has a chest infection?? She’ll say anything for attention.

Also an ‘influencer’, goodness she has no idea.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.