Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh on looking for sympathy again with her chest infection which started last week but she had to get antibiotics for today. Didn't stop her going away though🙄 Riveting content by the way Scammen can't wait for the room transformation reel at the weekend😂😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually like that girl Laura Dorgan but am shocked she'd associate herself with Shannen.

I know a lot of Laura's friends over here and I work with one of her besties and we both have had some rants about Shannen and her scamming. I must discuss this at work later and see what she thinks.

I'm hoping that Laura used her for follow gains.

Also that last post of her tagging Brian Dowling and other insta Huns, it's like she's desperate to prove that "instahuns" like her, I don't see any of them promoting her candles though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every time I look at her I think of the disgusting way she spoke and referred to people with speci needs. Its so so horrific.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Every time I look at her I think of the disgusting way she spoke and referred to people with speci needs. Its so so horrific.
Same, and her tagging Brian Dowling last night as of they're besties, I wonder what he'll think of her mocking gay people 😔

Reactions: 6
I actually like that girl Laura Dorgan but am shocked she'd associate herself with Shannen.

I know a lot of Laura's friends over here and I work with one of her besties and we both have had some rants about Shannen and her scamming. I must discuss this at work later and see what she thinks.

I'm hoping that Laura used her for follow gains.

Also that last post of her tagging Brian Dowling and other insta Huns, it's like she's desperate to prove that "instahuns" like her, I don't see any of them promoting her candles though 😂
You may be sure both of them are useing each other to gain followers
They are not bestie for years
It was only after the youghal wan posted one of her sob storys where she was worried over some lump or other few month's ago that Laura shared it.

Before that no public communication.
Sur when she went to New York they barely met no invitation to the hot tub in Dorgans apartment.
They are both playing the game .

Reactions: 9
You may be sure both of them are useing each other to gain followers
They are not bestie for years
It was only after the youghal wan posted one of her sob storys where she was worried over some lump or other few month's ago that Laura shared it.

Before that no public communication.
Sur when she went to New York they barely met no invitation to the hot tub in Dorgans apartment.
They are both playing the game .
You're right, I actually thought that as well about the hot tub it was only a quick jaunt around Central Park with Scammen. If I was an instahun the last person I'd want to be associating myself with is Shannen, you'd have to do fierce damage control after wards to fix your "brand" as people are seeing her for want she did and what she is now.

Reactions: 4
Sean Phipps has a story up of him unboxing a package from Snug. The fecking candle is all cracked! It's not wrapped in bubble wrap or card or anything? Just a bit of tissue paper in a box. He's asking her to send a new one to him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow not a great advertisement she will be fuming if when she watches Sean stories lol. Seems like it got lost also by what he was saying at the start. She must have packed some of the child’s sweets from Halloween.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow not a great advertisement she will be fuming if when she watches Sean stories lol. Seems like it got lost also by what he was saying at the start. She must have packed some of the child’s sweets from Halloween.
Oh no she specially went out and bought tubs of them sweets so everyone would get some with their order coz that's what she'd like to get if she was getting an order along with an affirmation card🙄 wish I was joking😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sean Phipps has a story up of him unboxing a package from Snug. The fecking candle is all cracked! It's not wrapped in bubble wrap or card or anything? Just a bit of tissue paper in a box. He's asking her to send a new one to him 🤣
Dead ☠ 🤣 great pr drop….another backfire.

Reactions: 13
She's the gift that keeps giveing omg serves her right over the candle.
How unprofessional the packaging was especially for a PR drop.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.