Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a peek at her FB and the commentary on one of her profile pics just shows it all. It’s from ages ago but I feel like it backs up anyone who has come on this thread knowing her personally. She’s a bully
Using the term “********” is actually horrific under any circumstances. I Know she’s common but I actually can’t believe what I’ve just read, hopefully the brands that book her will condone this language AND APOLOGISE,

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Using the term “********” is actually horrific under any circumstances. I Know she’s common but I actually can’t believe what I’ve just read, hopefully the brands that book her will condone this language AND APOLOGISE,
I think screenshots need to be sent to brands so that they can see what type of a person they have advertising their brands. I certainly wouldn't want someone working for me if they were acting like that. Horrible witch

Reactions: 7
She really needs to give her head a wobble,her ignorance has no boundaries.its typical of Shannon to think something in the past should be left in the past, guarantee she'd see no wrong in using that awful outdated word,it suits her ignorance.No amount of scammed money or bought followers or fake friends will ever fix that.

Reactions: 8
8yrs ago that word was wrong!!! I can't believe someone would use that language.
No doubt she'll be snotting in the phone saying that everyone said stupid stuffin sm when they were younger 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
8yrs ago that word was wrong!!! I can't believe someone would use that language.
No doubt she'll be snotting in the phone saying that everyone said stupid stuffin sm when they were younger 🙄

Agreed. It's awful. But she'll have it deleted by now and say she is being witch hunted. A narcissist will never see their fault. It's always someone else's fault. Brands and Marymount should be told about who they are dealing with here

• Heart
Also 2014 ago isn’t THAT long ago to be using phrases like “lezzylovers” when referring to a female friend.

I think these two sum Shannen up, even today: mean and ignorant.

And yeah, we’ve all said things we shouldn’t but this wasn’t like 2001.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Also 2014 ago isn’t THAT long ago to be using phrases like “lezzylovers” when referring to a female friend.

I think these two sum Shannen up, even today: mean and ignorant.

And yeah, we’ve all said things we shouldn’t but this wasn’t like 2001.
Spot on, add bigot to the laundry list of her horrible traits now. That photo of her mocking that couple is absolutely horrible 😢 I bet ‘Patricia’ has a loving relationship and is surrounded by people who love her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It’s just confirmed for most people what she’s really like, she has always had the bang of a bully off her despite trying to put on the sweet facade.

Reactions: 11
Spot on, add bigot to the laundry list of her horrible traits now. That photo of her mocking that couple is absolutely horrible 😢 I bet ‘Patricia’ has a loving relationship and is surrounded by people who love her!
It’s one thing to comment on peoples clothes choices or hairstyles, but on their actual looks which one can do absolutely nothing about, I’ve always felt people who do that are particularly nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg her old Twitter is amazing hahaa all the tweets slagging off her parents 🤣🤣 and says a lot that no one wanted to live with her when she did go to college although she says she got 3% in an exam 🙈🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Those posts shine more light on Shannen being a bully, but I’m sure she will be on later saying all tattlers even those who just read tattle are bullying her, trying to deflect the spotlight away from Shannen.

Reactions: 10
Not excusing it but how old was she in 2013 - still in secondary school? 17/18? I’m sure I’m not the only one who looks back at Facebook memories and cringes. We’re all a lot more educated these days and mindful of what we put out online since cancel culture became a thing.
Jesus - I hate that this is any way defending or excusing this horrible yoke but this is reaching a bit imo

Reactions: 9
Not excusing it but how old was she in 2013 - still in secondary school? 17/18? I’m sure I’m not the only one who looks back at Facebook memories and cringes. We’re all a lot more educated these days and mindful of what we put out online since cancel culture became a thing.
Jesus - I hate that this is any way defending or excusing this horrible yoke but this is reaching a bit imo
I cringe at stuff yes but I’m the same age as her and never said the horrible stuff she did , no excuse

They finally had to sponsor it so the site comes up first in the search results

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I know what you mean but jeepers I wasn’t saying stuff about being Jewish or being horrible about normal looking people.

Nine years ago she was an adult. AND it’s not like she was 17 in 1995. I don’t think it’s reaching: I think all of us grow and have room for growth but when you look at Shannen’s behaviour nowadays and you hold up how she was in 2014, I don’t see a whole lot of change. We were all ignorant and said things you wouldn’t nowadays but clearly shannen was prolific at it.

The fact she still treats people the way she does 8/9 years ago suggests she’s learned very little.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.