Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she even think people would want to see her night away
It was cringe.

Reactions: 8
Why would she even think people would want to see her night away
It was cringe.
Totally agree, they didn't get up to much except laugh at the "karaoke queen ".....Guess you had to be there to find it entertaining 🤣🤣. She'd have been better off staying at home washing her manky hair🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
ethically sourced in Ireland but yet waiting on a shipment to come....shes the BIGGEST fraud i've ever come across & she cant keep up with her own lies.Badly need the night away...FML

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ethically sourced in Ireland but yet waiting on a shipment to come....shes the BIGGEST fraud i've ever come across & she cant keep up with her own lies.Badly need the night away...FML
She really just believes people are beyond stupid.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if her followers are bought on the new page for her business?

Haven't asked in a while.

Shannen, where's the gofundme money ?

Over €175, 000 in one

And thousands in others fundraisers....

Nearly 200k I'd guess...

Where is it?

Treating her friends to a night in kinsale for a bit of karaoke 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe one of those pull on fleese hoodies for bed
They give me the heeby jeebies 🤣🤣 I know ppl love fleecy pjs eyc but I hate being hot, especially in bed! They are usually polyester, I'd be sweating!! Ppl seem to love them though so I bet she will sell a bit if price is right.

Id die if my friends posted a vid of me on a public social media showing me rolling on the floor drunk and singing…

Also half the increase from bots she purchased on Weds were gone by Saturday. Wonder if she’ll bump it up again when she drops below the 114k mark (which she’s quickly approaching).

Reactions: 4
They give me the heeby jeebies 🤣🤣 I know ppl love fleecy pjs eyc but I hate being hot, especially in bed! They are usually polyester, I'd be sweating!! Ppl seem to love them though so I bet she will sell a bit if price is right.
I'm the same I cant even stand the feel of them .

Reactions: 3
Thought she said yesterday she was away for the night? . Must be for longer. Such riveting stories. Who gives a crap that they've all showered and they in their cosies?? Sounds like such an exciting trip away🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Wouldn't u rather take your dog out watch him take a tit pick it up then take a tit in your other hand then clap really hard than be on that "well needed" night away she's another bleep I can't stand a face ud love to b kicking and a voice like a fire in a pet shop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ethically sourced means duck all ladies. If she is waiting on shipments to come in then it's fairly obvious they aren't being made in Ireland. Only thing is you can report trading standards when launched if she claiming incorrect facts about her product

Reactions: 10
Her follower numbers are continuing to fall and she still has loads of bots (I know because when I go to report some of hers it’s still showing as report pending). Must mean real people are turning away from her content…

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.