Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was actually from St Vincent de Paul someone nominated her for it and she kept it
You're correct.
It was a voucher given anon and she kept it.

My point bring that it proves that her financial status has dramatically changed, even through lockdowns and her partner being laid off ....but somehow she began to live her best life after the go fund me was in place.....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is it bad that you have to come and tell people you took a few days off Insta but no one noticed until you said it 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it bad that you have to come and tell people you took a few days off Insta but no one noticed until you said it 🙈😂
She's just that interesting 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What about goin on about the luna pallet and just fuckin it onto the seat and using d other blush that made her look like crusty the clown if I was luna I'd b asking for the pallet back then again I wouldn't have sent it to this bleep in the first place 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No part of you is a responsible adult, you stole and lied your way to 200k (ish) and then after being called out you went after a very sick woman using fake accounts and threats

And no amount of shite from that other has-been hag is going to hide any of that

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No part of you is a responsible adult, you stole and lied your way to 200k (ish) and then after being called out you went after a very sick woman using fake accounts and threats

And no amount of shite from that other has-been hag is going to hide any of that
It was actually the sick lady who made the fake accounts , she admitted that herself.
The rest is true 😂

It was actually the sick lady who made the fake accounts , she admitted that herself.
The rest is true 😂
Shannen also made a fake account claiming to be a team of people investigating tea spill, and also claiming the team had a legal branch to it 😂😂😂 she got caught red handed and burst into tears begging not to be outed. All very embarrassing carry on.

Reactions: 9
I thought she had made stuff up as well 🤔 I could be wrong, but we won't fall out over it - potatoe potatoe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought she had made stuff up as well 🤔 I could be wrong, but we won't fall out over it - potatoe potatoe 😂
She is a pathological lier she probably did but I know that sick lady had been messaging her on numerous fake accounts and to be fair to Shannen she just thought she was another troll and had no idea she was terminally ill . Shannen did apologise to her straight away when she find out .

Shannen also made a fake account claiming to be a team of people investigating tea spill, and also claiming the team had a legal branch to it 😂😂😂 she got caught red handed and burst into tears begging not to be outed. All very embarrassing carry on.
Oh absolutely!! but she didn’t troll a sick person on a load of fake accounts it was the other way around .

That was actually from St Vincent de Paul someone nominated her for it and she kept it
That’s why I wouldn’t give a cent to SVDP ….no accountability

Well that’s a make up brand to avoid with a barge pole if she’s their ‘expert’🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
You're correct.
It was a voucher given anon and she kept it.

My point bring that it proves that her financial status has dramatically changed, even through lockdowns and her partner being laid off ....but somehow she began to live her best life after the go fund me was in place.....
This is the best point yet. It was obvious but when you put it this way, it’s solid proof.

This exactly, there’s so much drama around her that it’s easy to get caught up in the details but put plainly, there’s no other way of looking at it now.
Perhaps she does have some ‘influence’ over others. Read on the SOH thread her mate Sean Phipps has decided to crowdfund as well. Just hopped over to his stories 🤢 he’s not sick thank god but he’s experiencing financial difficulty trying to make it as an influencer.. the kicker- he just wants you to buy him a coffee (€5) I don’t think this could get any worse, the bubble has quite literally just burst!

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Who is the other has-been hag?

Shannon asking for prayers that she'll b better for new York I thought this bleep lit candles to the universe and didn't believe in god 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.