Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New member felt compelled to log on to tattle at 5am to make sure we reflect on others’ personal situations before we judge them on their ridiculous beauty treatments.

Makes sense..
it actually wasnt 5am i live in the states so it was midnight dumb nut

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know how missymeister is doing ? Last comment from her was 10 days ago and she’s been on my mind a lot . I hope she is doing ok 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Im sure you were surprised to find someone who has copied your name and business model! You really wouldnt want to be associated with Shannon Joyce, as shes known for scamming the Irish people, to raise funds for cancer treatment, which was paid for by the state.... she took donations of over €200k under false pretenses, promised to donate the remainder to people in need, later changed to mind and decided to keep the money to buy luxuries instead! Shes also famous for bullying a terminally ill cancer patient, who asked her about the said donation money..... shes really not a nice person, so we will watch with interest as you do!
I feel so sorry for this business over trying to manage an honest firm and then being associated with this wan who didn’t even bother run a pre cursory check

Reactions: 6
I’m as shook, no I’m not I’m messing, it will either make me or break me. This one can’t even tell the truth about a hangover 🙄

Reactions: 3
Good afternoon,

Just jumping onto this thread as the Owner of the original Snug Candles - www.snugcandles.co.uk

NOT to be confused with Snug by Shannen Joyce!

My business has been operating since September 2020, it's only a small, family business running from my home and kitchen here in Kent, UK. I produce small batches of high quality scented 100% soy wax candles.

I've seen a jump in traffic to my website this morning and following some investigation, most clicks came from this website which I'd never heard of and I've never heard of Shannen Joyce! I'll be keeping an eye on the growth of these candles with interest!

I only sell to UK customers but have a loyal following of return customers. Thanks to those of you that took a look at my site and some messages I received via my Insta page x
Sorry you're getting affiliated (wrong word, but people associating your business with Shannen!)
Be interesting if there's any copyright/ tm infringement, etc 🤔

Reactions: 7
it actually wasnt 5am i live in the states so it was midnight dumb nut
Hi Blarney Stone who lives near New York. Can you tell us what the GFM was used for? I presume you’re her friend. We all just genuinely want to know. Or has she not spent it yet? Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Would she have had to invest in a big batch of candles or they just provide her with what she actually sells ? That’s surely the GFM money right there . If rachel gorry couldn’t sell her dresses and clearly lost money on that shambles what on earth makes Shannon think she has a hope

I see the most boring woman on insta is now selling candles & painting her bedroom, fascinating stuff as per usually! haha thats me tuning out for another few months or forever maybe 🤔

How expensive are her candles
How expensive were her eyebrows?!!!! seriously wtf ? how in Gods name would you go out looking like that?….

think thats a little rude considering she had cancer hope you dont get it
How is it rude? she’s only showing the biggest eyebrows the world has ever seen, how is that related to cancer?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.