Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'd want to launch her brand soon or else Tattle will delete her threads as she doesn't exist anymore.... #boring

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She'd want to launch her brand soon or else Tattle will delete her threads as she doesn't exist anymore.... #boring
I agree 100% she's boring and trying to hype up her new launch backfiring it's taking so long.

BUT......tattlers will forget or let her get away with what she's done 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe Shannen has resorted to buying followers (well I can, but jaysus!). If you take a quick scroll of her followers there you can see the bots there. She has no shame. Even if they’re cheap, better to throw that money in a cancer charity bot than on massaging your own ego.

Reactions: 11
I cannot believe Shannen has resorted to buying followers (well I can, but jaysus!). If you take a quick scroll of her followers there you can see the bots there. She has no shame. Even if they’re cheap, better to throw that money in a cancer charity bot than on massaging your own ego.
Ah just might have to go on a bot reporting spree for the craic😂

Reactions: 5
Ah just might have to go on a bot reporting spree for the craic😂
Omg I never thought to do this hahahah. She’s purchasing followers and we’re getting them removed so she has to spend more money replacing them - I love it! Must have reported close to 20 bots there in the last 5 mins alone.

What I will say is that Shannen is either spending a lot of money on premium bots or bots have become a lot more sophisticated. I’ve reported several there but they all have lots of pics, highlights etc. the clue is that they follow thousands of accounts, have a pic about elon musk or crypto stuff or have lots of random pics that are like PowerPoint slides. But on the surface, enough to pass through instagrams bot filters

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Great use of GFM Money. Launching brands and buying Bots. The Mercy and SJH must be so proud of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Off for another night away?? Must of been a stressful week with the child back in school. Ya wouldn't think she had a child the amount of gallivanting she does. And then starts on about her hair just so she can squeeze an ad in. And for her makeup next I assume🙄 bleeping hell she seriously boils my blood. P.s. Shannen won't make a blind bit of difference whether ya launch before ya go or when ya come back! It's still gonna flop! Bots can't buy stuff👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Off for another night away?? Must of been a stressful week with the child back in school. Ya wouldn't think she had a child the amount of gallivanting she does. And then starts on about her hair just so she can squeeze an ad in. And for her makeup next I assume🙄 bleeping hell she seriously boils my blood. P.s. Shannen won't make a blind bit of difference whether ya launch before ya go or when ya come back! It's still gonna flop! Bots can't buy stuff👍👍
But no time for a wash 🙄 Her launch if it fails won’t mean a thing cause it’s probably investment from the GFM so us fools taken for the ride have lost our money.

Reactions: 6
Imagine launching a brand in the middle of a poverty crisis. Everyone in some context or another is tightening the purse and having a long hard think a out what they buy.
With back to school happening and Xmas coming unless it oil or soup by shannen I can't see it taking off.
She'll have her day of launch when it sells out and it's all wonderful, yes well if you only have 2 of each product and mummy and daddy buy them then it will be a sellout.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
why does she have a insta page for the product but no product yet 🙄. It’s probably lounge wear . But it’s so long coming people have forgotten/lost interest

Jesus I hope she is bricking it now after seen Jules flop, and whatever you can say about Julie she does has a following that do buy into her tit like. The only really successful stuff from the blaggers is usually make up & even at that it takes plenty of releases to get off the ground!
This one will position her self amongst the Jo Malone scents if it is candles!

Reactions: 4
Id say her new buisness ia bed clothes or pyjamas...she said the other day she was.goin to do up her an barrys bedroom

Reactions: 2
Id say her new buisness ia bed clothes or pyjamas...she said the other day she was.goin to do up her an barrys bedroom
Hopefully she's not getting the same free bedding that burps got that is probably well crusty now

Do I need to get out more or does her night away look a bit awkward?

Reactions: 5
So awkward and I'm sure her friend the Karaoke queen is delighted to be laughed at by 100s of people. Embarrassing. They could of had this sleepover in yawl

So awkward and I'm sure her friend the Karaoke queen is delighted to be laughed at by 100s of people. Embarrassing. They could of had this sleepover in yawl
This is Snapchat, close friends list content. Not for her public platform that she’s allegedly launching a business on. She hasn’t a clue.

Reactions: 2
I’m laughing that she said “it’s what we all need” referring to the night away, she doesn’t work, barley has her child and has more nights away then all of us here put together for goodness sake 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.