Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she wear her pants open driving and why does she think her "followers" needed to know that she's the most boring instacunt on the socials

Reactions: 9
Seen as I said she never shares recommendations after asking for them and she just did maybe I should ask what she did with gfm and she might answer me😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@TikToc I wasn’t!! Just drunken high 😂😂

Coldplay stole my voice and my heart!! It was without doubt the best concert I’ve ever been at. The beautiful Claire minded me and made sure I was ok every minute. Some people say Tattle is a toxic place but I got to tick off the top of my bucket list thanks to Tattle and the beautiful Claire and we raised a glass to Shannens good health!!
My heart is so full of joy……I sang my heart out for 2.5 hours and walked the feet off myself but it was worth every second. I am still on a high and the tears streamed down my face in buckets. Honestly girls I have no more words. B xx 💕💕
This post is everything ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes Shannon we will tell our fellas to check their balls coz it's prostate cancer awareness month🙄🙄 someone wanna explain to her where the prostate is?🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she’s the calibre of person employed to sell health insurance i despair. She can’t even book two tickets on the correct date in New York. Nobody is that thick. She’s cute enough though when there’s an opportunity to beg. She’s disgusting preying on decent people. Still waiting for my refund please, I want to give it to a proper beneficiary, a dog🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry, only back on this thread because I couldn’t keep up with the last one with working long hours etc, she better not be launching a new clothing brand? Where is the money gone too? There better be an investigation into this money and the fact she said it is hers.. it was donated for your bleeping treatment, not for you to create even more money for the money that hard working people gave you, oh I would love to meet her on the street! I wouldn’t harm her but I’ll tell her exactly what she is doing…

I’m sorry, only back on this thread because I couldn’t keep up with the last one with working long hours etc, she better not be launching a new clothing brand? Where is the money gone too? There better be an investigation into this money and the fact she said it is hers.. it was donated for your bleeping treatment, not for you to create even more money for the money that hard working people gave you, oh I would love to meet her on the street! I wouldn’t harm her but I’ll tell her exactly what she is doing…
Maybe we should ask "the accountant " she went to visit this morning. I hate that she's getting away with all this😡😡

Reactions: 7
She really needs to apologise to the patients of the 2 wards that she promised to donate any money that was not needed for treatment to, if she has used their much needed money to set up her own white label ' brand'.
Imagine how many people the pledged funds could have helped!

She really needs to apologise to the patients of the 2 wards that she promised to donate any money that was not needed for treatment to, if she has used their much needed money to set up her own white label ' brand'.
Imagine how many people the pledged funds could have helped!
Judging by the amount of followers she is buying every week she must be thinking of donating it to India, Asia or the Arabic community. No matter how many followers she purchases she’s still loosing followers daily and I don’t think that’s because of the GFM scandal I think its because she’s boring.

When the big launch happens let’s hope she’s not depending on her overseas followers for sales.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh all the things she does that wouldn't be one I would have a problem with, loads of people go to see The Lion King on Broadway, her getting the date wrong is just stupidly at its finest

Reactions: 6
Haha called out by tea spill about buyin followers! You can see her she bought 600+ one week and the next week another 400+ 😂😂😂 she didn’t do it discreetly or anything 🙈🙄 the only thing accurate is the amount of people unfollowing her daily!
9917A662-8859-4961-B49F-96C860D8864C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.