Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@TikToc I wasn’t!! Just drunken high 😂😂

Coldplay stole my voice and my heart!! It was without doubt the best concert I’ve ever been at. The beautiful Claire minded me and made sure I was ok every minute. Some people say Tattle is a toxic place but I got to tick off the top of my bucket list thanks to Tattle and the beautiful Claire and we raised a glass to Shannens good health!!
My heart is so full of joy……I sang my heart out for 2.5 hours and walked the feet off myself but it was worth every second. I am still on a high and the tears streamed down my face in buckets. Honestly girls I have no more words. B xx 💕💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Coldplay stole my voice and my heart!! It was without doubt the best concert I’ve ever been at. The beautiful Claire minded me and made sure I was ok every minute. Some people say Tattle is a toxic place but I got to tick off the top of my bucket list thanks to Tattle and the beautiful Claire and we raised a glass to Shannens good health!!
My heart is so full of joy……I sang my heart out for 2.5 hours and walked the feet off myself but it was worth every second. I am still on a high and the tears streamed down my face in buckets. Honestly girls I have no more words. B xx 💕💕
Claire is a living angel 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 9

So happy for you and Claire I'm so glad you enjoyed it so much xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jeez the car getting a spin to Dublin tomorrow 😯. Expect the feel sorry for me posts soon. Trying to make out what's she going to Dublin for is out of the ordinary. Sorry Shannen I regularly get dexa scans, bloods and echo and ECG done and it don't take all day like you're trying to make out. If I didn't know better I'd say u were on the beg for a freebie night in Dublin🤔👋👋

Reactions: 16
Jeez the car getting a spin to Dublin tomorrow 😯. Expect the feel sorry for me posts soon. Trying to make out what's she going to Dublin for is out of the ordinary. Sorry Shannen I regularly get dexa scans, bloods and echo and ECG done and it don't take all day like you're trying to make out. If I didn't know better I'd say u were on the beg for a freebie night in Dublin🤔👋👋
My mam is post cancer thankfully and sames... we've a schedule for her weekly appointments we're just delighted with the care she gets and the Drs that treat her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A God help us none of these insta wans have Google on their phones the craturs.
They cant look anything up lol.
O wait what's the chance of a freebie.

• Haha
Unfortunately for Shannen, that’s bog standard price for New York if you want Manhattan. Fortunately for Shannen, she can afford it.

Reactions: 6
Amazing how her day in Dublin today with appointments were very quick 🤭🤭

Reactions: 5
She’s insufferable and she’s right about one thing she wouldn’t get a free hotel stay in nyc

Reactions: 5
Faster way instead of asking strangers on the internet for Hotel suggestions , just read Hotel reviews from strangers on the internet .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love that she essentially admitted reading here 😂

I am serious though, whenever I go to NYC I stay in FitzPatricks. It’s a bit dated but Irish and you can get some lovely suites. And as before, sure she can afford it.

Is she never going to answer the Q&A from last week also? I swear it’s the fourth one in a row she hasn’t done… she mustn’t be getting any questions

What a head melt, strange no one travelled up with her today , of course she would take a free hotel stay, its in her nature

Reactions: 4
Is she never going to answer the Q&A from last week also? I swear it’s the fourth one in a row she hasn’t done… she mustn’t be getting any questions
Never answers them or if she does it's like three questions. Doubt she gets enough questions to be worth her while. Puts up boxes for recommendations says she'll share them never does either. Same with shopping hauls she does. She hasn't time shur she's too busy reading here while she's lying in bed doing nowt😂😂😂That'll prob change now coz she'll be going flat out to up engagement for launch of her brand.

Reactions: 3
It’s so bizarre. I don’t know how she’s going to sell anything if she’s so poor at the basics of engagement. I wasn’t surprised to see just 7% of her audience followed her brand thing. She’ll be doing well to convert those all into buyers. I think like everything so far she’s just expecting all this success to come easily but I’ve no doubt it’s just going to be a black hole for her to throw more money down

There comes a time in the life of a woman......
Where she tells the truth about what she's done with GFM money Shannen 😡😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.