Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her follower numbers are continuing to fall and she still has loads of bots (I know because when I go to report some of hers it’s still showing as report pending). Must mean real people are turning away from her content…
This may have been mentioned already but this is exactly what happened with Gorrys brand. If you buy followers you cant base your sales projections off your following. May go to hell for this but both of their followings were not grown organically or because they’re influencing anyone. We Irish are fascinated with grief and are supportive in nature so will follow an account like this, without ever hitting the unfollow button when the grief/sympathy journey ends. Sounds harsh but true. Doesn’t mean anyone is going to buy from them. I feel a bit sorry for them in misinterpreting their popularity. Market conditions are at their least favorable as well. Good thing she didn’t have to shell out for the startup costs

Reactions: 15
Her follower numbers are continuing to fall and she still has loads of bots (I know because when I go to report some of hers it’s still showing as report pending). Must mean real people are turning away from her content…
What are you reporting the accounts as? I can’t see a category that would apply to an account being fake. Non-English accounts love her, wonder what the appeal is!

Reactions: 2
What are you reporting the accounts as? I can’t see a category that would apply to an account being fake. Non-English accounts love her, wonder what the appeal is!
I report them under scam or fraud.

Reactions: 4
Prize for anyone who can spot the day she bought the followers 😂 I posted the stats last week but ya can see all the ones she’s lost since!
E51E4E44-C4FA-47F4-9412-954812F595BE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Doesn’t work, country in recession, but she can eat out, daily bought coffees, endless hotel trips, new cars and trips to New York…..brilliant doing this while promoting her “we need a gfm to put food on the table “ 🙄🙄👺👺👺

Reactions: 13
Prize for anyone who can spot the day she bought the followers 😂 I posted the stats last week but ya can see all the ones she’s lost since!
View attachment 1561124
Loses 430ish followers in a week and immediately buys them back 😂 Here I thought buying followers meant a few dozen here and there but that’s half a thousand like.
She’s so full of shite. She’s not cut out for this in so many ways—did she say she was still signed on sick leave at work? I can’t see her going back regardless, she’ll be at this game until it ends for sure we all know she’s brazen out. Am sure having that level of cash also has extended her credit line, especially if in CU. She’ll be taking out business loans on gfm money until she ‘proves the haters wrong’

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1561124
God the second hand embarrassment you’d have for her. That’s an ick right there - does she think companies are thick and just see the numbers and think yes perfect let’s use her 😂. Research is done. They can see your engagement rates

Reactions: 6
Anyone else nearly getting sick at her recent post about best friends? Drop the act you money robbing greaseball

Also rumour has it miriam mullins put up an indirect story towards Shannen the other day saying it’s so obvious when people buy their followers because someone with a couple of thousand followers can’t be only getting a couple of hundred likes it doesn’t add up….. and now Shannen has her likes on public….. but 99% of them likes were bought 😂😂😂

Coincidence she put the likes on public after Miriam put that story up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hit “report”, “report account”, “it’s posting content it shouldn’t be” and then “it’s spam”.

Although I’ve only just noticed “spam or fraud”, that’s probably the better option.

Reactions: 2
*asks about boots, (allegedly gets replies about some boots)

- "oh thanks here's a link to boots I get paid to advertise"

duck off you dirty smelly woman

• Haha
Reactions: 10
*asks about boots, (allegedly gets replies about some boots)

- "oh thanks here's a link to boots I get paid to advertise"

duck off you dirty smelly woman
She knew rightly what she was at asking about them boots last night. It's the same when she says oh haven't washed the hair but oh I used this and u can swipe up. No story is ever without a reason with her. I actually thought she'd be a lot more active on insta seen as launch of "her brand" is end of month.
Cue a story later as to why she isn't😂 Hi Shannen👋👋😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Doesn’t work, country in recession, but she can eat out, daily bought coffees, endless hotel trips, new cars and trips to New York…..brilliant doing this while promoting her “we need a gfm to put food on the table “ 🙄🙄👺👺👺
And so needy for €€ she took a supervalu voucher, 3 years ago at Christmas that was given to her to give it to followers. She felt she needed it herself and had the neck to say so at the time.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
And so needy for €€ she took a supervalu voucher, 3 years ago at Christmas that was given to her to give it to followers. She felt she needed it herself and had the neck to say so at the time.
At that time I'd say they may have been under pressure, it was before the go fund me, I liked her then, I think her whole personality and page changed once she got the go fund me

Reactions: 3
Hopefully she'll get arrested in new York 🤣 I wonder will her holiday b as exciting as burps

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That was actually from St Vincent de Paul someone nominated her for it and she kept it

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.