Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And trivial I know but why does she keep saying five days? She flew out last Fri or Saturday so either I can't count or she can't😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And trivial I know but why does she keep saying five days? She flew out last Fri or Saturday so either I can't count or she can't😂😂
Haha the flight gets in Sat nights so Sunday Day1, she left New York Friday night so it was 6 nights . She is such a dope . She had 5 nights out so I guess that’s what she means 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I wonder is there friction with the partner over her new SMUG launch
And what its costing
Her father has the patience of a saint
Dealing with her why does she act like a petulant child showing of
On camera.
I'd tell her shag off and act her age.
Especially at that hour of the morning

Reactions: 7
And she was employed to sell health insurance. She’s thick but not when playing the cancer card

Her Dad seems good natured so for him to get thick with her in the car, she must have really pissed him off. It’s dark, he’s trying to concentrate on the road, he’s had to get up in the middle of the night, it’s a long journey. That singin was probably like nails on a blackboard.

Reactions: 13
The da probably up at all hrs to go pick your wan up and she starts singing at him at 7am in the morning. Don't blame him for getting pissed off. I'd have fucked her out at the side of the rd👍
I’ve said it before she reminds me of an obnoxious child. She’s probably seen someone else do it…thought she’d be gas and be like car pool karaoke..add in the annoyed Irish da..except it’s a total miss because the man is doing her a favour collecting her very early and she’s just coming off as an obnoxious brat. It blows my mind that she has a child but still acts that way herself, she’s very childish.

Reactions: 17
Her Dad seems good natured so for him to get thick with her in the car, she must have really pissed him off. It’s dark, he’s trying to concentrate on the road, he’s had to get up in the middle of the night, it’s a long journey. That singin was probably like nails on a blackboard.
Acting the Gowl

Reactions: 8
Just being the bully she has shown she is before. Laughing at winding someone up til they loose it

Reactions: 10
Just when I thought she couldn’t be more unlikeable…she always delivers!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you want any links to make-up or clothes I wore in NY... Jesus no thanks. Apart from basic shorts/tees, the clothes she wore were cheap looking and not ill-fitting and why anyone would want to know where she gets anything from is beyond me.
I agree totally about the dad and “car karaoke”. It was clear that he wasn’t slightly into it but she kept on going anyway. She strikes me as someone who over-estimates her likeability and “cuteness” and, on top of that, doesn’t read the room.
Edited to say ill-fitting

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you want any links to make-up or clothes I wore in NY... Jesus no thanks. Apart from basic shorts/tees, the clothes she wore were cheap looking and not ill-fitting and why anyone would want to know where she gets anything from is beyond me.
I agree totally about the dad and “car karaoke”. It was clear that he wasn’t slightly into it but she kept on going anyway. She strikes me as someone who over-estimates her likeability and “cuteness” and, on top of that, doesn’t read the room.
Edited to say ill-fitting
She never ended up wearing those boots she was in a panic to get either lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Your wan saying she misses her come back jezs she spent little enough time with her sur all she done was crib about walking

I rarely comment or watch this one cos i just find her so cringy & boring, but ive never seen this Barry or even heard her speak about him. shes awfully immature, I dont know how the likes of her are still using instgram as their “jobs”. Sure anyone & everyone could make a go of insta at this rate, just grumble & cry enough & you would start to get a following, or document all you & your families darkest secrets, make up tit anything goes on instagram!

Reactions: 10
I rarely comment or watch this one cos i just find her so cringy & boring, but ive never seen this Barry or even heard her speak about him. shes awfully immature, I dont know how the likes of her are still using instgram as their “jobs”. Sure anyone & everyone could make a go of insta at this rate, just grumble & cry enough & you would start to get a following, or document all you & your families darkest secrets, make up tit anything goes on instagram!
He is either gone or they sleep in separate bed rooms weird not a mention of him for ages
She is so immature

Reactions: 7
I’m not being a total witch here but this cow winds me up no end.
She’s gone through cancer 3 times and lost her hair 3 times and cried and cried about her hair.
Here she is now giving out about 1 grey hair.
Grow up you stupid stupid little witch and be thankful you have bleeping hair to go grey.
I really hope Barry got sick of her childish behaviour and dumped her ass,no less than she deserves.

Reactions: 24
Is that the way your hair grows back after cancer..it looks to be in very bad nick?Not trying to be a total witch here just curious about how hair regrows after hair loss is all...seems very bushy and badly styled....

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.