Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it that hoodie she had on her today it had a little logo beside the zipper and on the cuff aswell,that Julie yoke was wearing one aswell,they’re bezzies aren’t they. If it is that it looks like a cheap knock off of the 4th arq one.
I think Julie tagged some company in her one 🤔 but more than likely Shannen stuff gonna be a cheap (but expensive to buy from her) knock-off of something

Reactions: 3
I think Julie tagged some company in her one 🤔 but more than likely Shannen stuff gonna be a cheap (but expensive to buy from her) knock-off of something
I wouldn’t give it to the dog to sleep on,whether it a blanket,pj’s,hoodie. bleeping dose she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
DM's me hole. Reading here like a good thing. And I'm sorry love but if you're gonna make a living selling crap to your followers then they're allowed DM you.
You're an influencer now Doherty 👊👊

Reactions: 11
So predictable Shannen 🙄 you are so lucky you have here to keep you in line with the reality of the situation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are we not her friends or is that only when it suits her. Like when she’s on the beach spouting nonsense. Really needs to work on the customer relations. Not that il be buying what she’s selling. I along with many others remember those messages she sent. Smug by Shannen can go do one.
100% this. She forgets that she overshares her life with members of the public. When she uses language like “you know me!” Or “I see ye as friends” that whole asking questions if they don’t know her becomes redundant.

By her own logic, she’d only have engagement from about 20 people if she didn’t want strangers talking to her about things (or donating money to her).

Also, now that Barry dumped her, I wonder will she be dating again? Any guy/girl who Googles her is going to see straight away she had cancer, obtained a bunch of money immorally from strangers and sent some vile msgs to someone with terminal cancer. Not sure how many fish in the sea there will be for her 😬😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Who is this “us” she is referring to? Don’t ask “us” questions that you wouldn’t ask “us” in real life. She really sees herself among the top tier in the influencer world. Shannen you’re a total nobody

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Goes on that oh all her followers are her friends, blah blah but yet don't ask personal questions only about her new tit product that she's waiting to arrive from China, etc.

True self came out again Shannen 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I must have been asleep in class never knew China was the far side of Cork. Who needs s man with s van when you have Julie when she’s back from her jaunts and burps when she’s not getting to love turkey teeth. They should have plenty room in the white jeeps for her products. Sure il window shop that’s as far as il go. 🤦🏻‍♀️😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I must have been asleep in class never knew China was the far side of Cork. Who needs s man with s van when you have Julie when she’s back from her jaunts and burps when she’s not getting to love turkey teeth. They should have plenty room in the white jeeps for her products. Sure il window shop that’s as far as il go. 🤦🏻‍♀️😁
I guess technically it is the far side of cork. The very very very far side 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone needing to buy tit from this wan needs their head tested or good luck with throw away money.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The language she uses around “Rosh-eeen” being away for a few hours so Shannen was free is telling. Normally if Dad was about the house/ on the scene, it would be irrelevant to say where Rosh-een was, but the fact she only has free time when the kid is away suggests she has her alone atm.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.