Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Brian has left her and changed the password to her AliExpress account and not she can't check the tracking number hence the delay in the launch of her amazing products 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did anyone notice that she has deleted the reference to her having a frozen embryo from her Instagram bio? Maybe it's gone a while but I just noticed. It used to say something like 'one frozen baba on ice'. Pretty sure it said that up until last week anyway.
Is this another sign that himself is gone? Or is it all part of her making it look like he's gone for the drama?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Did anyone notice that she has deleted the reference to her having a frozen embryo from her Instagram bio? Maybe it's gone a while but I just noticed. It used to say something like 'one frozen baba on ice'. Pretty sure it said that up until last week anyway.
Is this another sign that himself is gone? Or is it all part of her making it look like he's gone for the drama?
I reckon he's long gone and I'd say it has to do with her stressing over her Instagram.
I can picture him saying, if it upsets you this much then just stop posting and her being all defiant, I won't let the trolls win. And him getting pissed off as duck at her being completely fake on her stories compared to real life. I'd say he asked her to choose him or insta and she choose insta.

Reactions: 10
Could you imagine if she's thrown away her relationship and jeopardized her frozen embryo for Instagram (which is dying), and a brand that seems to have flopped before it's even launched! I'd say she'll come to regret it if so!!

Reactions: 7
If he is gone, I’d say he was just trying to do the right thing and not leave her while she was sick. Just waiting for an appropriate time to say…. “See ya… I’m outta here“

Reactions: 11
I'd say she's been told to stay off ig for little bit after she let her true bitchy self out other day telling people not to ask questions even though she said ask questions 😂😂

Reactions: 6
The silence is strange when she’s on the cusp of launching her big line of smugness. Mind you she could of done it before New York but wanted to be here for the hype. Where’s the hype and what ever she’s pedalling. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 👀👃

Reactions: 8
Yep you’re right, good spot. How do ice babies work? I’d have thought even if they’d split up her eggs could still be stored and used down the line with someone else? Or were they storing embryos? Such a messy situation to find yourself in.

Reactions: 3
I wonder how it’ll work now as regards Roisin. Shannen lounged in bed all day while Barry did 99% of the parenting.. and now I’m assuming the child is living with Shannen it will be a massive change for her as Barry was very hands on. Shannen seems like a very selfish person, I’m not all all surprised about Barry leaving if true.

Reactions: 12
Def think he has left her , no way would she be able to bite her tongue long enough to troll us .
She would crack if it wasn’t true .

Reactions: 9
Would ya blame Barry…. This is the one that went to Dublin for a few hours one day n ended up staying the night in random persons house n not coming home

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.