Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am one of many who no longer donates to go fund mes. There was one last month set up by a relative of mine and I struggled so hard as she is the most honest person and the money was going to the hospice to honour her son but I donated directly and sent the receipt to her saying oh I didn't realise you had a link
I was delighted to hear the red cross and post office are working together to raise funds for those poor families in Donegal such a tragedy and I will pop into the local PO tomorrow and donate
I’ve also stopped giving to Go fund me’s as a direct result of Scammen. It’s an awful shame her behaviour has made it harder for people to raise money. That’s the proper news story there, not invisible trolls.

Reactions: 14
I have seen family members go through invasive cancer treatment and get up and go to work. They had to work to fund a lot of their treatment, they didn't go and beg off strangers and if they did they would have showed them where every single penny went. They also had to tend to their families.
I understand that everyone's recovery time is different ,However she was well able to go get her nails done, go to concerts, spend all the GFM money, go and do podcasts, have girls night's out and troll innocent cancer victims all while on her "sick bed" and while she's doing this she left Barry to raise Roisin. When she was "recovered" she still took to the bed to talk to her followers instead of being present with her family.
If he has left then I wouldn't blame him for doing so, I couldn't imagine her treating him very nicely either, she has that "Karen" attitude about her and is very passive aggressive on Insta so imagine living with her.
I also think her time on Instagram is nearly up, what relevance does she have..zero!!

She is, I think, cancer free now, so she won't be the girl with cancer anymore.

The market is saturated with single mom pages so she won't make it there either.

Her sense of style and makeup isn't great so she won't fit into the fashion huns pages.

She has removed her "baba on ice" from her page so she won't fit in with the Fertility huns.

She also just doesn't have the personality for it so I think it's time for her to go back to Laya.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Tbh I’m not donating anymore to anything. There are far too many charities all receiving funding and all effectively doing the same thing. All with directors and staff on high salaries. If they can’t see the sense in combining where their funds would go further im Certainly not doing to help them.
People ultimately I don’t trust with money

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So she took the weekend off, it's Tuesday and she's still silent (not that I'm complaining) but if she's reading on here over past few days she'll see that people don't forget her scamming ways. She has nothing to offer IG, her content is tit so hopefully she'll not come back on.

Reactions: 13
I have seen family members go through invasive cancer treatment and get up and go to work. They had to work to fund a lot of their treatment, they didn't go and beg off strangers and if they did they would have showed them where every single penny went. They also had to tend to their families.
I understand that everyone's recovery time is different ,However she was well able to go get her nails done, go to concerts, spend all the GFM money, go and do podcasts, have girls night's out and troll innocent cancer victims all while on her "sick bed" and while she's doing this she left Barry to raise Roisin. When she was "recovered" she still took to the bed to talk to her followers instead of being present with her family.
If he has left then I wouldn't blame him for doing so, I couldn't imagine her treating him very nicely either, she has that "Karen" attitude about her and is very passive aggressive on Insta so imagine living with her.
I also think her time on Instagram is nearly up, what relevance does she have..zero!!

She is, I think, cancer free now, so she won't be the girl with cancer anymore.

The market is saturated with single mom pages so she won't make it there either.

Her sense of style and makeup isn't great so she won't fit into the fashion huns pages.

She has removed her "baba on ice" from her page so she won't fit in with the Fertility huns.

She also just doesn't have the personality for it so I think it's time for her to go back to Laya.
I'd say Laya don't want her back either. Remember some of her colleagues posted here during the Missy posts and they were disgusted with her.

Reactions: 13
I'd say Laya don't want her back either. Remember some of her colleagues posted here during the Missy posts and they were disgusted with her.
I had forgotten about that. God she's really disliked by so many.

Reactions: 7
But sure her ignorance is keeping her going and she is so full of confidence you wouldnt believe it.

Reactions: 4
She has really fucked things up for herself anyway, she's never going to get a mortgage being an instahun and now being single rules out life insurance for the mortgage protection due to her recent cancer. I know if there's 2 people going for a mortgage, some banks approve if one person can get the mortgage protection but she's totally screwed now she's single and has a dependent.

It's sad that she has cut her nose off to spite her face, lost a potential solid future all for the insta fame fake world and taking other people's money to live the high life. What goes up, must come down....... Plop.

Reactions: 10
Beginning to think he has the child beginning of week. She was with the girls last Monday and Tuesday too🤔

Reactions: 8
I'd say barry has the child constant shannen probably only has her at the weekend . Plus all that money is away somewhere it's over 200k she got, and plus she has been working the last year with all different brands which she is being paid for

That money is long gone, thats been spent on her fail before it begins new business.
You maybe sure theres not much of that money left,Before she got that GFM wasnt she whinging they wouldnt be able to pay rent put food on the table and pay for the cost of Barry staying/traveling to Dublin,hence the GFM.Since then its endless hotel stays,concerts,hair/nails/lashes/brows/nights away with her girlies,And a trip to new york that wasnt cheap,then whatever money shes pumped into this product launch as well.If anyone thinks shes doing all that on 203 euro a week which is what illness benifit is id call her a genius to be able to do it when she still has day to day living to be paid for.No doubt the GFM is constantly being dipped into to provide her luxury lifestyle.And because she's trying so hard to be relevant she's putting her whole life on Instagram and everyone can see where their donations went.

She sounds half cut on them stories. Something going on alright but she's not fit to tell us yet but a lot of us know already apparently 🤔🤔

On her stories it's me me me
My bedroom, my bed, I built it BY MYSELF
Few people already know what's going on she says, then she seemed to attempt some form of emotion.
100000% he's left

Shannen even the drama of a break up won’t catch our attention & neither will we feel sorry for you

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Youghal actually! 😅
Really 😮

You maybe sure theres not much of that money left,Before she got that GFM wasnt she whinging they wouldnt be able to pay rent put food on the table and pay for the cost of Barry staying/traveling to Dublin,hence the GFM.Since then its endless hotel stays,concerts,hair/nails/lashes/brows/nights away with her girlies,And a trip to new york that wasnt cheap,then whatever money shes pumped into this product launch as well.If anyone thinks shes doing all that on 203 euro a week which is what illness benifit is id call her a genius to be able to do it when she still has day to day living to be paid for.No doubt the GFM is constantly being dipped into to provide her luxury lifestyle.And because she's trying so hard to be relevant she's putting her whole life on Instagram and everyone can see where their donations went.
Surely she gets payed for the Insta stuff she does ? The GFM aside she would be earning quite alot .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.