Shann_adam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. What worries me the most about those screen recordings is how many women are commenting stating that she’s a brilliant mum and acting like this is normal.
As someone commented on one of those lives she speaks to her kids as though they are a total inconvenience to her. Very hard to watch.
That’s what I don’t understand how they defend her behaviour

Reactions: 2
Meh think I’m out of this one.. tattle is a way of voicing your opinions. The videos and the TikTok’s are just trolling 🤷‍♀️
I take it u ain’t put 2 and 2 together reading the comments on the troll page when I honestly believe it’s her ex or the mod. I guess because she doesn’t like the truth it’s the only way people get it out to raise awareness

I also don’t argee with trolling on there it gets up my back side but I can’t defend her the way she is towards them children take time with them instead then but she won’t listen.

Reactions: 4
I take it u ain’t put 2 and 2 together reading the comments on the troll page when I honestly believe it’s her ex or the mod. I guess because she doesn’t like the truth it’s the only way people get it out to raise awareness

I also don’t argee with trolling on there it gets up my back side but I can’t defend her the way she is towards them children take time with them instead then but she won’t listen.
No id never defend her cause she’s awful! But I just don’t like the idea of the accounts on tiktok.

That’s what I’m saying I agree 👏🏻

Just seen that too 👀👀👀👀
I don’t think is true I do think it possibly they think the hate will stop if distance from Shan I don’t think I’m a troll think people want to voice opinion and tell them they way they come across is begging but you can’t say anything as will get blocked last night I watched a few creators lives and they were not begging having fun but unfortunately some people rely on tik tok for money

Reactions: 5
I don’t think is true I do think it possibly they think the hate will stop if distance from Shan I don’t think I’m a troll think people want to voice opinion and tell them they way they come across is begging but you can’t say anything as will get blocked last night I watched a few creators lives and they were not begging having fun but unfortunately some people rely on tik tok for money
Either way she doesn’t like anyones opinion lol I can’t stand her that’s enough for me 😂

• Haha
I’m sure the person who made the account hasn’t spoke on here since have they? Miss booty or something like that x

Wonder if this is true 😳
Wow
Surely not?
Whatever happened Claire is not in her own home at the moment. She’s left for some kind of reason, ahe said for a few days but who knows
Shann or Claire not been around since

• Wow
It's extra quiet.....I honestly don't believe that about Clare and Adam and she made a point of showing her hubby in the video today. Her and Shann have only fell out recently as well, clare had bought her a lovely wee xmas decoration when she was out with the Manleys the other week so that was after Adam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.