Shann_adam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw on the manley live Tom came running in and said to the wife....oh we can get gifts now for our videos as well as lives, isn't that brill that will help us out as well, oh we can get gifts for videos now....so happy!! Try getting a job mate and not depend on the kindness of silly people! Why do people give strangers on TT money exactly??

Reactions: 6
Saw on the manley live Tom came running in and said to the wife....oh we can get gifts now for our videos as well as lives, isn't that brill that will help us out as well, oh we can get gifts for videos now....so happy!! Try getting a job mate and not depend on the kindness of silly people! Why do people give strangers on TT money exactly??
Because they are either kids, mentally handicapped or that lonely they need to pay for interaction its bleeping awful.

Reactions: 5
Such a beg he is but people on tik tok are now making so many beg videos about him won’t be long before the career will be over lol 😂

• Heart
Oh no I would never see Adam as the villain he’s a bloody saint for what he had to put up with from her!
iasked on a live the other day what was happening with the dog she sent to his sisters because apparantly Shan couldnt Cope with how big it was… and Shan said sadly she won’t get to see it again now because of how immaturely adams family have handled things…. Maybe should have taken that into consideration
Did she get rid of luna?!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
All because a 3 year wet herself 😢

Another

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Why would u stay live when that is all kicking off?? Turn TT off and deal with your children without an audience. She just constantly shouts at them and they just ignore her!!

He's hungry and tired

Attachments

• Sad
I really don't get it, why stay live? And all the bulldogs in the comments jumping on people!! And all the others blowing smoke about how fab she is!!

Can't say tit on her live lol I just said why always on live get off and help your kids,🤣🤣 they jump on you. I dont know why they always say your amazing this,that and the other. When she doesn't pay much attention just sat reading the comments all day every day. Feel sorry for the kids. Can't even eat dinner without being on there
It’s like her followers are in a cult they encourage her behaviour and if they cared for her they’d pull her on her behaviour

Reactions: 3
The ragdoll comment got me
My daughter is grown up now but when she was 3, she was dancing while standing on her dads feet, as little ones do, she fell off and his instinct was to keep holding on to her hand, her shoulder dislocated and she had to have it manoeuvred back in at hospital. We were told it’s so easy for this to happen, and most cases where from when grown ups playfully swing their kids by the arms. So certainly grabbing that little boy so harshly like that is dangerous

• Sad
Reactions: 1
The ragdoll comment got me
My daughter is grown up now but when she was 3, she was dancing while standing on her dads feet, as little ones do, she fell off and his instinct was to keep holding on to her hand, her shoulder dislocated and she had to have it manoeuvred back in at hospital. We were told it’s so easy for this to happen, and most cases where from when grown ups playfully swing their kids by the arms. So certainly grabbing that little boy so harshly like that is dangerous
Exactly and her army of dimwit will condone it and excuse it no doubt about that.

Reactions: 3
Wow. What worries me the most about those screen recordings is how many women are commenting stating that she’s a brilliant mum and acting like this is normal.
As someone commented on one of those lives she speaks to her kids as though they are a total inconvenience to her. Very hard to watch.

Reactions: 7
this vile person doesn't deserve them children. Tellimg the poor 3 year to get changed herself after having an accident, how does a 3 year know how to clean herself up before puttimg dry clothes on. Social services need to remove the kids from her, they need to shown love, care and how it feels to have a loving home environment.
don't even start me about the crutch/
ms, I have ms aswell other chronic health conditions and this silly cow seems to be using ms for sympathy in my opinion and doesnt actually suffer with it.
Tiktok just seems to be modern day begging for people like shannon🤬 she makes me sick!!
Finally she is snorting way too much and needs to get some serious help before she kills herself, them kids or someone innocent people whilst she is driving as high as a kite and reading messages/blocking people!!!

Meh think I’m out of this one.. tattle is a way of voicing your opinions. The videos and the TikTok’s are just trolling 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.