Shann_adam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they've both fallen out...someone said check on shan . She turned around and said well I havent spoken to her today..

Dont like both of then. They both like attention. One minute her mental health is suffering shes coming off the app next shes back make your mind up
Yes I agree - I think Clare is very similar to Shann . Both like to play the victim .

Reactions: 6
Clare is one of these on Facebook who announces her departure off there like people give a tit 😂 also someone asked Tom Manley on live about Shan he said Lucy spoke to her last night. Think her and Clare have fallen out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Either way,was all very quick,kids calling him daddy only couple weeks ago and her going on about his wonderful family "her new family" .posting all their life on tik tok etc and then has the cheek to hag people off who show concern...she's horrible....just horrible,physical or mental illness or both, doesn't excuse her horrible behaviour to her children and " followers "!!
Adam needs leaving out of this . He’s escaped and good luck to him . He provided , he looked after them kids better than either of their fathers , he showed love kindness & understanding . He looked after those children like his own when she went off for the weekend camping with another bloke at a festival drinking getting high doin extreme activities , the MS stayed at home .
All of a sudden they’re over and he’s the villain . How many times was Adam live whilst he was caring for the kids ? How many times did he leave the kids unattended ???
NONE , yet he’s the villain .

All of you wake up , she is an actress , she studies behaviour so she knows what to do and when .
She will continue to get away with neglect .
She tells everyone to remember you are not alone and you do matter !
everyone but her own children .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Adam needs leaving out of this . He’s escaped and good luck to him . He provided , he looked after them kids better than either of their fathers , he showed love kindness & understanding . He looked after those children like his own when she went off for the weekend camping with another bloke at a festival drinking getting high doin extreme activities , the MS stayed at home .
All of a sudden they’re over and he’s the villain . How many times was Adam live whilst he was caring for the kids ? How many times did he leave the kids unattended ???

All of you wake up , she is an actress , she studies behaviour so she knows what to do and when .
Oh no I would never see Adam as the villain he’s a bloody saint for what he had to put up with from her!
iasked on a live the other day what was happening with the dog she sent to his sisters because apparantly Shan couldnt Cope with how big it was… and Shan said sadly she won’t get to see it again now because of how immaturely adams family have handled things…. Maybe should have taken that into consideration

• Heart
  • Wow

Well said,she is awful. Has implied numerous times that he was the bad guy, that for twelve months she " lost herself " crock of sh*t. I just hope that Adam is OK and finds someone who appreciates him..I know I don't know him,but from what i did see he seems such a lovely, genuine guy!

Oh no I would never see Adam as the villain he’s a bloody saint for what he had to put up with from her!
iasked on a live the other day what was happening with the dog she sent to his sisters because apparantly Shan couldnt Cope with how big it was… and Shan said sadly she won’t get to see it again now because of how immaturely adams family have handled things…. Maybe should have taken that into consideration
Really????? Miss perfect??..NOT!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Well said,she is awful. Has implied numerous times that he was the bad guy, that for twelve months she " lost herself " crock of sh*t. I just hope that Adam is OK and finds someone who appreciates him..I know I don't know him,but from what i did see he seems such a lovely, genuine guy!

She’s had 5 dogs in the last five years go look at her insta !!! Now she has a cocker poo that’s not a cocker poo a cat both neglected

• Sad
Reactions: 4

What gets me is when she wants to “scare” the kids it’s ‘I’m gonna ring grandma poppy’ it’s sad that she doesn’t know how to control her children properly without being so bleeping vile… then again, maybe if she put as much effort into them as she doesn’t faking her illness then yeah….

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s had 5 dogs in the last five years go look at her insta !!! Now she has a cocker poo that’s not a cocker poo a cat both neglected
Look at her insta she did animal care at college. Learned a lot huh? I don’t think there is any natural love or commitment in her at all

We all can see Adam was way too good for her and was a nice bloke, she’s manipulative, she’s a fake and she’s a beggar.

• Heart
Over 10,000 people agreeing how bad it is
She's not gonna like that!😱she be planning her next attention seeking video now,but think too many of us are waking up to her clap trap!

Reactions: 4
She's not gonna like that!😱she be planning her next attention seeking video now,but think too many of us are waking up to her clap trap!
Just in time for the weekend think of all the despairing lives comin up

If she was more with it and organised there was no need for any of that . The kids lunch boxes could be done the night before and she needs to be assisting them eating their breakfast and getting ready . You can’t expect a 4/5 year old to brush their teeth unaccompanied ( especially if there are possibly some special needs - or more like the poor thing is a product of his environment). She should have been off the live, say calmly with them , helping and engaging with them. I hope the social do get back involved . At the very least she needs some parenting classes.
Hey here’s an idea let the kids help with pack up something to do together explain why they get certain foods educate them about nutrition make it fun , no too busy being famous 😂😂😂😂 the video where the boy hits her ….. copycat action , monkey see monkey do , she hits he hits simple . The fact that children are both constantly seeking attention from her shows the lack of time she spends with them .

Yes I agree - I think Clare is very similar to Shann . Both like to play the victim .
Just looked at a few of the carenares vids
Suicide abuse etc etc autistic child
All of a sudden shan “none” labels her son autistic , claims suicide attempts , ms mh anxiety .

She’s a social chameleon she has no real self image , so copies those around her , her accent even changes when live with Clare.

I hope the authorities see through her bullshit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just in time for the weekend think of all the despairing lives comin up

Hey here’s an idea let the kids help with pack up something to do together explain why they get certain foods educate them about nutrition make it fun , no too busy being famous 😂😂😂😂 the video where the boy hits her ….. copycat action , monkey see monkey do , she hits he hits simple . The fact that children are both constantly seeking attention from her shows the lack of time she spends with them .

Just looked at a few of the carenares vids
Suicide abuse etc etc autistic child
All of a sudden shan “none” labels her son autistic , claims suicide attempts , ms mh anxiety .

She’s a social chameleon she has no real self image , so copies those around her , her accent even changes when live with Clare.

I hope the authorities see through her bullshit
Literally what I thought...suddenly recently.. out the blue being tested for autism?? Madness!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.