Shann_adam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe what I am seeing....her Son bit her daughter, she stayed on live!! Hugged her daughter for 2 secs and then made her Son apologise....where is the discipline so it's ok for him to bite her as long as he says sorry!?! Get off live and sort it out, im not saying being a single Mum isn't a hard job it defo is....but surely she is more interested on the likes etc on the live than what just happened to her daughter!!
And then just leaves them and carries on tidying up!?! Really??

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I can't believe what I am seeing....her Son bit her daughter, she stayed on live!! Hugged her daughter for 2 secs and then made her Son apologise....where is the discipline so it's ok for him to bite her as long as he says sorry!?! Get off live and sort it out, im not saying being a single Mum isn't a hard job it defo is....but surely she is more interested on the likes etc on the live than what just happened to her daughter!!
I’m lost for words over what happened. Says a lot that her daughter was crying out for her grandma rather than wanting to be comforted by her mum

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Exactly....its clearly chaos in that house and I get it's hard doing it on your own but why keep filming it??? She's three years old amd was in bits.....why not just turn off the live???

Reactions: 6
Needs a crutch to walk but can scrawl around the floor ? Ms my asshole

• Haha
I’m lost for words over what happened. Says a lot that her daughter was crying out for her grandma rather than wanting to be comforted by her mum
So so sad......it's heartbreaking 💔

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I couldn't pick u up Gracie now even if I wanted to???? Is she actually serious? So she is saying she doesn't want to lift her crying daughter up even if she could. Stop winging and whining Grace! And all the people in the comments, oh u are doing a fab job....are they serious as well!!
Omg!! 😡😡😡

Put you todger away Reuben! Get off the live!! I honestly can't believe this!

• Sad
Needs a crutch to walk but can scrawl around the floor ? Ms my asshole
“I couldnt pick you up even if I wanted to”. Strange words. But also, even in the worst days of my MS I would get down on the floor and comfort a child. She’s vile. I know that’s harsh but I’m disgusted right now

• Sad
At last she turned it off!!! She is unreal, honestly I can't believe that!!

Reactions: 2
I couldn't pick u up Gracie now even if I wanted to???? Is she actually serious? So she is saying she doesn't want to lift her crying daughter up even if she could. Stop winging and whining Grace! And all the people in the comments, oh u are doing a fab job....are they serious as well!!
Omg!! 😡😡😡

Right?? Such a weird thing to say!

Reactions: 3
I just scrolled into her live. I’m lost for words. She should have turned that off she’s ago

Omg!! 😡😡😡

We can't all be wrong?? Wtf?? " even if i wanted to???"!!!!!!! I am gonna have to stop watching her .....she's vile 😡

• Angry
She has shut the door on 2 small children again who are playing up …. while she has a fag
Because she needs 2 minutes before starting lunch
You could hear them screaming whilst she was sat there, all them kids do is cry.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m going to be honest, MS is f*cking painful. But there is absolutely no reason why you couldn’t comfort a crying child. You just push through the pain. I’d rather be in absolute agony in order to comfort a child than use MS as an excuse not to. It’s not like a broken limb where you physically can’t

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m going to be honest, MS is f*cking painful. But there is absolutely no reason why you couldn’t comfort a crying child. You just push through the pain. I’d rather be in absolute agony in order to comfort a child than use MS as an excuse not to. It’s not like a broken limb where you physically can’t
Exactly....💖😢

Reactions: 3
Totally this
Most parents would crawl through glass to comfort a child

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.