Shann_adam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a TT from some guy I wish I screen grabbed it, he said people complained he had his son in vids with him and he had a visit from NSPCC who told him the child couldn’t consent and he has not done TT with him since. The guy in question looks a little but like papa blaze ( not blaze its someone else) if anyone comes across the post. I don’t think its illegal to post your kids, I just think they have a dim view on it

Reactions: 3

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has she ever been this quiet? I don’t agree with a lot that she does, but I hope her and the kids are safe and ok

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think Shan and Claire fell out because adam has told Claire a few home truths about Shan since leaving her as I can imagine Shan slagging her off to the hills if not doing more like getting drunk on their night out and trying it on with Claire’s husband which would make Adam leave and Claire fall out with her 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
#2 - Shann can’t keep a man, on crutches she ran

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The shan fams a scam, Adam ran, now she's on track for a driving ban

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Let’s be honest guys, she’s not been on in a few days, I’ve not seen any comments from her either. Last time she was this silent, she had split from adam. Wonder what’s happened this time 👀

The shan fams a scam, Adam ran, now she's on track for a driving ban
This one is the one 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s be honest guys, she’s not been on in a few days, I’ve not seen any comments from her either. Last time she was this silent, she had split from adam. Wonder what’s happened this time 👀

This one is the one 🤣🤣🤣🤣
she is playing along with the Claire fall out

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.