Shann_adam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shan has already been a lesbian once, I reckon it was her who tried it on with Clare…. They were all pissed up in the hot tub weren’t they.. wasn’t that when Adam was taken presents to his mums…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Claire made a dig about shann on her Instagram live she said when she spoke to the police she asked them is it OK to have kids on SM and they said its OK as long as the parents were there and she said something like I'm always with my kids which is better than some people.

Reactions: 4
They’ve defo fell out she isn’t even following shan on Instagram. But up until 3 days ago shan was commenting on Clare’s videos on tiktok

Reactions: 2
And what's new usual shite!!!!! Running around with her crutch !!
Being nice as pie to her kids. Which is good! Hopefully she’s realised how bad she was being to them and has changed how she is. Or it’s just for tiktok….

Being nice as pie to her kids. Which is good! Hopefully she’s realised how bad she was being to them and has changed how she is. Or it’s just for tiktok….
Just for tik tok....one big act!

Being nice to the kids so far … hope it lasts
EDIT. Nope already said they were ridiculous kids
Don't know why I torture myself watching, cos she just winds me right up with her whinging and boring same old,same old!!

bleeping helll she can swing around fast on that crutch can’t she

• Haha
bleeping helll she can swing around fast on that crutch can’t she
Pretty sure she just holds it in the air. You’d hear it hitting the ground if she was using it. There’s just no need to have it on her arm as she’s sitting 🙄

What winds me up as a person with MS is that she’s got this huge following and she could use it to educate people about MS. I have no issue with her mentioning it on social media. I do. But I explain the highs and the lows and what it’s like to live with this crappy disease. Not use it to gain sympathy and a reason to excuse being an asshole. Rant over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is a really fast paced thread. Taken only a month and looks like we might need thread 2 today

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure she just holds it in the air. You’d hear it hitting the ground if she was using it. There’s just no need to have it on her arm as she’s sitting 🙄
Or walk with some sort of a limp x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She has shut the door on 2 small children again who are playing up …. while she has a fag
Because she needs 2 minutes before starting lunch

• Angry
B8BC1E9C-2809-4A3E-9BAE-6B39F64E2898.jpeg
21D09E41-C22D-45E4-A4CE-E778BE152612.jpeg
8621F2E7-147D-4196-9B97-39CD458159E4.jpeg

She has shut the door on 2 small children again who are playing up …. while she has a fag
Just got muted for having a opinion by Steph she wants all her life on social media but god forbid anyone doesn’t agree with her or what she does numerous people were getting blocked

• Heart
  • Haha
Or walk with some sort of a limp x
I don't get the point of these stupid lives, she hardly interacts with anyone..she's just digging a bigger hole fir herself,she has her little cult followers who " think she's amazing" other than that I don't see point!!!

Disgusting..anything can happen in the blink of an eye...Boils my p*ss😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.