Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok scrap that song she was out of her league 😂😂

Wonder if she'll ever be a guest judge for Mankey and co 😂
Oh yes she might be, talent show is just kicking off for mankeys at Claires house. Must be running low on cash

Supporters asking her to sing at their wedding again.
🛑Bookings on tattle only guys🛑
Dont miss this lifetime opportunity to have the tiktok famous Shan to sing her heart out on your special day.
Imagine how jealous your guests would be that you found this amazing singer on tiktok.
🛑Booking forms available on request🛑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She must be back driving now too, she was sitting in the drivers seat of her latest video

Reactions: 4
Scrolling down tiktok and she pops up singing, I regret having my headphones in lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just opened my phone scrolling down and see Shann standing there belting out songs as if she's singing the bleeping national anthem! Move over love!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just opened my phone scrolling down and see Shann standing there belting out songs as if she's singing the bleeping national anthem! Move over love!
Think I'd rather be listening to her than the Scamley talent show, but I'm doing a rundown of vulnerable contestants so Shan will have to wait.

• Haha
Her followers are absolutely crazy condoning her behaviour and bad habits and even encouraging it I don’t get it there warped in the head and they jump on anyone who doesn’t agree with queen Shan like they all know her personally it’s a joke
I scrolled onto her live at 6am this morning ! She said sh
It's like shes proud that she hasn't got her 2 kids with her... like they mean nothing to her.... ahe really baffles me... I watch 5 seconds of her live then i have to turn it off.. she really bugs me. She doesn't care about anyone else but herself. She's very selfish
So tonight we’re back to a full face of make up , and singing like we have not a care in the world !! This girl is living in a bubble of delusion! Does she really believe she can just leave her kids with family for how ever long she likes and not have to face the consequences of that ? I’m all for looking after our mental health as mothers , I struggle on the daily . The difference between some of us is , we wake up and make the choice everyday to FIGHT for our babies , not our Tik Tok followers .

Reactions: 7
I scrolled onto her live at 6am this morning ! She said sh

So tonight we’re back to a full face of make up , and singing like we have not a care in the world !! This girl is living in a bubble of delusion! Does she really believe she can just leave her kids with family for how ever long she likes and not have to face the consequences of that ? I’m all for looking after our mental health as mothers , I struggle on the daily . The difference between some of us is , we wake up and make the choice everyday to FIGHT for our babies , not our Tik Tok followers .
Not many if any on here believe the kids are with family anymore, her gran said the other day do you want your kids back so we believe they have been placed in foster care at the moment, so she will have to fight for them back and see them when social services says she can

It’s been a month near enough now since she had her kids, she doesn’t even seem arsed about getting them back. They are so little, they classed Adam as their daddy and he was gone and now no shann, poor babies 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It’s been a month near enough now since she had her kids, she doesn’t even seem arsed about getting them back. They are so little, they classed Adam as their daddy and he was gone and now no shann, poor babies 😢
They must feel so confused and scared. My heart breaks for them.

• Sad
Ok scrap that song she was out of her league 😂😂

Oh yes she might be, talent show is just kicking off for mankeys at Claires house. Must be running low on cash

Supporters asking her to sing at their wedding again.
🛑Bookings on tattle only guys🛑
Dont miss this lifetime opportunity to have the tiktok famous Shan to sing her heart out on your special day.
Imagine how jealous your guests would be that you found this amazing singer on tiktok.
🛑Booking forms available on request🛑
Shucks I missed it.....AGAIN!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Hey, new here, give me a run down on shan_adam, I've been watching recently... Has she had her kids taken off her? What's going on?

Reactions: 1
Hey, new here, give me a run down on shan_adam, I've been watching recently... Has she had her kids taken off her? What's going on?
Oh you might be better going back to thread 1 because there's so much lol would get a better insight that way

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.