Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know about that but I found a TT where she says she nearly lost them
Yeah ive never seen or heard of her previously losing them

Not commented before but been reading for a while and decided to make an account. Just saw this reply shes put on a comment on one of the latest videos
Welcome to the crazy club 👋. It's a shame that she let it get to the point of her kids getting removed, she will have to jump through hoops to get them back if she ever can

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Funny how she said someone was a loser for choosing their partner over their kids…. Isn’t that similar to what she has done though? 🙄

Reactions: 9
She’s done a video all dolled up in red lipstick and a white dress, someone said now go and get your kids back and she said she wishes it was that easy!

Reactions: 5
Not commented before but been reading for a while and decided to make an account. Just saw this reply shes put on a comment on one of the latest videos
Nothings ever easy however that doesn’t mean you stop trying.

She keeps saying she’s fighting on and doing all she can. If this was the case she’d be out there getting a job, seeing those kids everyday, coming off all social media, going sober from drugs and alcohol. Anything to show social services she was on the right track.

Maybe she thinks dying her hair a natural colour will automatically make her a fit mother again?

I may be completely wrong, but I am sure I seen a video about what she's been through and it said she lost her kids to the care system but got them back..
Can anyone elaborate on this?
She's said it quite a lot I'm the past....but she never elaborated, so she clearly been under the radar so wouldn't have taken much for them to be removed ....am guessing they acted pretty swiftly!!!

Nice treat for you after work 😂😂
Feel like I'm tripping watching her prancing around in that white frock all dolled up! Wtf going on😳😳jeez!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really cant believe the difference in her she is like a completely different person from how she first came across.

I get things have been hard and shes dealt with a lot but surely she would do absolutely everything in her power to give those kids a good happy healthy childhood! Especially ehen she bangs on about how she didnt have a great childhood etc but if it was that bad you'd imagine she would do everything to ensure her kids dont go through the same?.

Its just horrible thinking about what those poor kids are going through, 1000s upon 1000s if people who woukd love to have children and just cant and then there is her who doesn't seem to be doing much to get her wee ones back. Id really love to hear from someone who actually personally knows her and her family to see if its all a show on tiktok or what shes really like

I really cant believe the difference in her she is like a completely different person from how she first came across.

I get things have been hard and shes dealt with a lot but surely she would do absolutely everything in her power to give those kids a good happy healthy childhood! Especially ehen she bangs on about how she didnt have a great childhood etc but if it was that bad you'd imagine she would do everything to ensure her kids dont go through the same?.

Its just horrible thinking about what those poor kids are going through, 1000s upon 1000s if people who woukd love to have children and just cant and then there is her who doesn't seem to be doing much to get her wee ones back. Id really love to hear from someone who actually personally knows her and her family to see if its all a show on tiktok or what shes really like
Most of us have said the same, I dont know if the shan I've been watching for about a year is the real shan or if the shan I'm watching now is the real shan. It's just weird. She's been dealt some pretty bad trauma but like you say surely she wouldn't want her kids to go through the same heartbreak.
I think we would all like to speak to someone who knows her on a personal level to get a better insight but I doubt that will happen. Oasistudent on here claims to know her personally so maybe direct your questions to him/her

Reactions: 8
Most of us have said the same, I dont know if the shan I've been watching for about a year is the real shan or if the shan I'm watching now is the real shan. It's just weird. She's been dealt some pretty bad trauma but like you say surely she wouldn't want her kids to go through the same heartbreak.
I think we would all like to speak to someone who knows her on a personal level to get a better insight but I doubt that will happen. Oasistudent on here claims to know her personally so maybe direct your questions to him/her
I've decided.....she's got a twin!!!!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s just popped up on my fyp I wish she would duck off with the stupid dances who in their right mind is 20 something and goes think I’ll try and make up a dance to go viral ffs
Sorry pmt as you were x

I know her . She’s a lying manipulative scheming rat .
No morals fantastic actress social chameleon . Knows exactly what she’s doing . She wanted rid so was abusive on her lives knowing she would be reported and have the kids removed . She actually classes herself as a local celebrity .
She was pretty much the same at school attention seeking cried rape all sorts .
proper wrong en.
And from what I witnessed and saw and experienced with her at times she had a great family home I wished more than once I had what she had . Never went without always had the best of the best . Probably too much

it’s not a claim it’s a fact . But I get jumped on . You all have your anonymity I have mine . who you are watching now is the real showannon .
Met gays became bi
Met an anorexic suddenly had an eating disorder
Every relationship has ended under a cloud of allegations towards the ex
Everything is somebody else’s fault
I’ve been around her family , yes sometime ago , but they came across normal 2.4 family .
She a gifted natural liar . A schemer and clever with it , to the point I would say dangerous psychotic even and yes I wouldn’t rule out bipolar .
Her mentioning ms epilepsy bulemia rape domestic violence is an insult to all genuine sufferers and this is what gets me about her . Looking back I can’t think of a single day spent with her where I could say that’s the real Shannon.

Last edited:
I know her . She’s a lying manipulative scheming rat .
No morals fantastic actress social chameleon . Knows exactly what she’s doing . She wanted rid so was abusive on her lives knowing she would be reported and have the kids removed . She actually classes herself as a local celebrity .
She was pretty much the same at school attention seeking cried rape all sorts .
proper wrong en.
And from what I witnessed and saw and experienced with her at times she had a great family home I wished more than once I had what she had . Never went without always had the best of the best . Probably too much

it’s not a claim it’s a fact . But I get jumped on . You all have your anonymity I have mine . who you are watching now is the real showannon .
Met gays became bi
Met an anorexic suddenly had an eating disorder
Every relationship has ended under a cloud of allegations towards the ex
Everything is somebody else’s fault
I’ve been around her family , yes sometime ago , but they came across normal 2.4 family .
She a gifted natural liar . A schemer and clever with it , to the point I would say dangerous psychotic even and yes I wouldn’t rule out bipolar .
Her mentioning ms epilepsy bulemia rape domestic violence is an insult to all genuine sufferers and this is what gets me about her . Looking back I can’t think of a single day spent with her where I could say that’s the real Shannon.
So why does she act one way on lives and another on videos ? It is literally like watching two different people. Are the children now in the care system or with gran ?

Reactions: 3
So why does she act one way on lives and another on videos ? It is literally like watching two different people. Are the children now in the care system or with gran ?
Like I said many quotes ago it’s a show her entire life has been a show . I doubt she knows the real Shannon . Factually I don’t know who has them just that she doesn’t . And looking at everything I’m presuming they are in care from what’s being said locally , let’s not forget she’s a celebrity , people know her , lmao !! The gossip locally is they’re in care , the reasons why people around here have said this I won’t broadcast out of respect to others involved but it’s deemed to be true .

Like I said many quotes ago it’s a show her entire life has been a show . I doubt she knows the real Shannon . Factually I don’t know who has them just that she doesn’t . And looking at everything I’m presuming they are in care from what’s being said locally , let’s not forget she’s a celebrity , people know her , lmao !! The gossip locally is they’re in care , the reasons why people around here have said this I won’t broadcast out of respect to others involved but it’s deemed to be true .
Just shows you never know who you are truelly watching, and people can portray themselves as genuine nice people. I've seen quite a few videos that her dad or sperm donor as she stated was abusive to her mum and her mum sunk into depression so she went to live with gran, im guessing others will tell a different story. I believe her children are no longer with family, shame for them

Just shows you never know who you are truelly watching, and people can portray themselves as genuine nice people. I've seen quite a few videos that her dad or sperm donor as she stated was abusive to her mum and her mum sunk into depression so she went to live with gran, im guessing others will tell a different story. I believe her children are no longer with family, shame for them
Whats the local gossip saying about what reason her and Adam broke up, I think we would all like some insight into that

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.