Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there she goes.......another tik tok blaming everyone else for "bringing her down"
Get a grip woman and take some responsibility for your own action ffs..😡😡
It would be a start!!!!

Reactions: 6
She just had a phone call from grandma. No mention of the kids so I’d say they definitely aren’t with grandma.

Reactions: 5
She just had a phone call from grandma. No mention of the kids so I’d say they definitely aren’t with grandma.
Did she say something like 10 to 4?
Maybe its what time she has appointment with Social services tomorrow

Reactions: 3
First time ive heard her say her main priority is getting her kids back😲!!!

But shes clearly had more than 1 g&t shes being cray cray with the comments again 🥴 she aint doing herself any favours being on tik tok when her kids are not in her care, tik tok and getting wasted seems the priority to me!

Kellie still hasn’t showed up here then? Come on Kellie we don’t bite 😏

• Haha
Kellie still hasn’t showed up here then? Come on Kellie we don’t bite 😏
Shes deleted her tattle comments anyway so proved she's irrelevant

Previously said she wouldn't want to go out with anyone due to anxiety but now will happily go out with someone, you can't turn anxiety on and off ffs

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why do so many women on tik tok do a full face of make up at 5pm to go nowhere 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe it's just me but I couldn't be bothered with all that it's pointless 🤣

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see that sick fucker in the comments? Urgh I feel like I need a shower after reading their comments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.