Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments from that person were absolutely vile
What most of her fans don’t realise is people asking questions or having an opinion aren’t trolling. People like that asshole and the ones who bring up families deaths are trolls. There’s a HUGE difference

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They were saying absolutely vile comments but I don’t want to put it on this thread without the trigger warning box. Can anyone tell me how to do one please?
3 dots in the box you type a comment in. Add spoiler.

Reactions: 2
a troll in her live was saying that women who drink and get r*ped only have themselves to blame. And all r*pe victims should marry the man who did it to them. They were chatting some other crap about drinking but those were the two main vile comments they made

3 dots in the box you type a comment in. Add spoiler.
Thank you lovely. Still haven’t got the hang of tattle fully! ♥

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Aww missed it 🙄🙄but sounded like going as scripted??🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yeah dress, high heels, hair and make up done....... to make tiktoks
Kitchen party for Jessica rabbit !! Put on your red shoes and dance the blues 😂😂😂
Keeping in form tho kitchen party talking shite taking coke .

meanwhile in a strange house in a strange environment two kids ask themselves why ? What did they do So bad . And in years to come will be able to see a happy dolled up mum practically celebrating being child free

Absolutely bizzare behaviour
I'm definitely struggling to understand. Someone on here earlier said she has a meeting with social services tomorrow, not sure why but I wouldn't be drinking the night before that lol

Watched a video of hers where she is talking about childhood trauma after seeing comments on tattle and she knows who it is and thanking them for being a sperm donor, will shans dad stand up and make yourself known please 😂😂

Reactions: 5
If kids were still with grandma, I highly doubt she would have set times, all contact I presume is being supervised, therefore as long as grandma is available, she would be able to see then as and when she wanted. Put them to bed etc, they just wouldn't be able to be in her care alone, unsupervised. So they definitely are not with grandma! Im beginning to wonder if she's going on a "date" the last time she looked somewhere near this decent was the evening Adam took her for dinner.. I can almost guarantee she's got a long way to go before getting the kids home, with the amount she's still drinking, if she feels the need to have alcohol every day, and smoke drugs to be sane, then she's got alot to work on before considering them coming home.

She also won't get unlimited chances to get her kids, I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) the kids was removed from her care previously.. so she needs to be greatful she's getting a 3rd chance to be a mother (if they are even allowing her)

If kids were still with grandma, I highly doubt she would have set times, all contact I presume is being supervised, therefore as long as grandma is available, she would be able to see then as and when she wanted. Put them to bed etc, they just wouldn't be able to be in her care alone, unsupervised. So they definitely are not with grandma! Im beginning to wonder if she's going on a "date" the last time she looked somewhere near this decent was the evening Adam took her for dinner.. I can almost guarantee she's got a long way to go before getting the kids home, with the amount she's still drinking, if she feels the need to have alcohol every day, and smoke drugs to be sane, then she's got alot to work on before considering them coming home.

She also won't get unlimited chances to get her kids, I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) the kids was removed from her care previously.. so she needs to be greatful she's getting a 3rd chance to be a mother (if they are even allowing her)
I dont believe they are with their grandma anymore either, probably with a Foster family and she has to see them in a contact centre when social services says she can, bless them 🥺. I'm confused how one person can act so weird on lives and totally different on videos, if I wasn't watching this stuff with my own eyes I would call it all bs because it sounds totally weird. I didn't realise the children had been removed from her care previously, how long ago was that

Reactions: 5
I dont believe they are with their grandma anymore either, probably with a Foster family and she has to see them in a contact centre when social services says she can, bless them 🥺. I'm confused how one person can act so weird on lives and totally different on videos, if I wasn't watching this stuff with my own eyes I would call it all bs because it sounds totally weird. I didn't realise the children had been removed from her care previously, how long ago was that
I may be completely wrong, but I am sure I seen a video about what she's been through and it said she lost her kids to the care system but got them back..
Can anyone elaborate on this?

Reactions: 3
Oh my days.....is that all for TT?? Her behaviour is so bizarre. I dont get what is going on with her tbh, from one extreme to the other and such a different person in videos to lives and a complete different person than she used to be!

Reactions: 2
Oh my days.....is that all for TT?? Her behaviour is so bizarre. I dont get what is going on with her tbh, from one extreme to the other and such a different person in videos to lives and a complete different person than she used to be!
I've questioned my own sanity on many occasions after watching lives and videos lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.