Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
totally agree, emotionally, physically, financially etc etc it all constitutes to abuse? I suppose Shannon can only speak the truth and we won’t know any different as none of us here except 1 .. know her although the 1 that does claim to know her.. knows her from primary school.. as a child … and then goes off local gossip to make assumptions here.. our opinions on Shannon are all based on how she acts and the stuff she says.. I don’t know if it’s fair to say she’s lying about every single relationship being abusive because abuse can be done in a range of ways.. I know my mums mum was terrible to her when she was growing up and that’s ruined their relationship in todays day and age… and that was all sorts of abuse and control… I think what I’m trying to say is unless you are in that life and in that situation you never really know do you. I just hope Shannon can heal from any trauma and do the right thing for her babies because the best relationship for a child is with their parents. X.
Primary school ? Go back to the top and re read

Reactions: 1
Primary school ? Go back to the top and re read
Of course it’s bizarre because I’m talking the truth about a bizarre individual , you lot attack her then take it back oooooh the honey boo bunch are back licking her face the lot of you are as fucked as showannon !! Crack in your shows as amusing as hers

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Primary school, secondary school, either way it was years ago lol
Same dog different dick sort of scenario ☠😅😂

Of course it’s bizarre because I’m talking the truth about a bizarre individual , you lot attack her then take it back oooooh the honey boo bunch are back licking her face the lot of you are as fucked as showannon !! Crack in your shows as amusing as hers
Woahhhhh woahhhh don’t be so meany. I hadn’t even commented by the time everyone jumped on your b.s.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You're an angry little student, aren't you dear. Bless you.

Licking faces sounds a bit weird 🤔
Licking faces of an Internet chat forum. But it must be true because it came from oasis. Thank you for everyone for licking my pretend face. Although. Is it my face your licking or is it big bozzas? And did he have a cheese and wine party or was it local gossip that he had a cheese and wine party. Who knows but I think it’s time for me to dip back out of this thread because as soon as people start disagreeing with messiah oasis .. I seem to be in the firing line on it. Not sure why. Can’t help being likeable I guess. X

It's all on you hunnyboo, face licking weirdo 😂😂
Do as oasis says and lick my face please !! The messiah has spoken.

Licking faces of an Internet chat forum. But it must be true because it came from oasis. Thank you for everyone for licking my pretend face. Although. Is it my face your licking or is it big bozzas? And did he have a cheese and wine party or was it local gossip that he had a cheese and wine party. Who knows but I think it’s time for me to dip back out of this thread because as soon as people start disagreeing with messiah oasis .. I seem to be in the firing line on it. Not sure why. Can’t help being likeable I guess. X

Do as oasis says and lick my face please !! The messiah has spoken.
Dont be dipping out of the thread, oasis obviously didn't like you being presented the Crown a few days ago. If I lick your face will you stay 😛

Reactions: 2
Dont be dipping out of the thread, oasis obviously didn't like you being presented the Crown a few days ago. If I like your face will you stay 😛
3 licks to each cheek, a lick up the nose and a lick on the fo’head and I’ll stay! I promise ! Ever heard such tripe? Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I will settle for licking the cheeks, dont want to hurt your already poorly nose. Talking of noses how is your nose now ?

I will settle for licking the cheeks, dont want to hurt your already poorly nose. Talking of noses how is your nose now ?
Surprisingly loads better, swelling is slowly reducing! It didn’t half come up with a shiner to the eye though!

I bet it did lol, glad it's alot better though. Need to learn head dodging skills now 😘
He head butted me in the tooth earlier then he laughed it off. Honestly he’s the devil in disguise is my child 😂😅. Thank you for checking how my nose is, suppose it healed quickly with the thanks to you guys licking my face so often ;) xxx

I just read and like everyone’s comments. Saves getting the kindle out
Your doing it wrong babe. You need to go to local gossipers and find the truth about each and every household that’s local to you. 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.