Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus if kids were with gran wouldn't shann be at grans more often helping with tea/baths ect. Shes completely took a step back
She won't be allowed at her Grandma's will she? I don't know how social services work really, but would they not have to do meetings in a contact centre and not at Grandma's? It'd have to be supervised by a social worker I would expect, so she's probably just going for her time slots given. Again though, I've no clue how it all works.

Reactions: 9
Plus if kids were with gran wouldn't shann be at grans more often helping with tea/baths ect. Shes completely took a step back
I don't believe they're there now...May have been initially,but am betting they're elsewhere now🙄

Reactions: 6
I think the whole getting back with Adam was to look stable and happy because the social had spoke to her weeks ago. Then things took a bad turn and they probably looked at her tik toks too and reports from here and also spoke to her kids and they’ve been placed into her grandmas care. She won’t be allowed to grandmas to see them it’ll be in a contact centre as I know a girl who went through the same. She then had to fight for years to get her kids back as she too went on a big drink and drug binge and she wasn’t deemed fit. Shan needs to get off tik tok, the social only need to watch that as proof that she’s not stable to have the kids back right now.

• Heart
If it is a contact centre. If they have reason to think she is drunk or high, they will refuse that visit and do a report saying so
Also if you miss 2 visits they take you off the list and you have to start the visit process all over again
At least this was the case of a dad I know who could only visit his kids in a CC. Because he was accused of DV all his visits were supervised too

Reactions: 4
She won't be allowed at her Grandma's will she? I don't know how social services work really, but would they not have to do meetings in a contact centre and not at Grandma's? It'd have to be supervised by a social worker I would expect, so she's probably just going for her time slots given. Again though, I've no clue how it all works.
No social prefer family to take kids in before putting them in care. I had a relative live with me for a while, mum couldn't be left alone with the child at first so would just come see the child at my house, then eventually was allowed days alone then after a year or so night stays, but depends why the child got taken I suppose. Is she close to her mum?

No social prefer family to take kids in before putting them in care. I had a relative live with me for a while, mum couldn't be left alone with the child at first so would just come see the child at my house, then eventually was allowed days alone then after a year or so night stays, but depends why the child got taken I suppose. Is she close to her mum?
She mum has passed away, they was believed to be placed with shans gran

She mum has passed away, they was believed to be placed with shans gran
Oh I didnt know that I assumed they were with shanns mum, depending on the grans age the kids might be to much for her, that's what makes me think they are actually in care because wouldn't she be round grans most days trying to sort herself out. The truth will come out eventually. She needs off tiktok though and to focus on herself

In a way I feel for her because she’s clearly got problems and losing her mom and brother must’ve been tough as she’s only young really. But that cannot excuse the way she’s been with her children and the way she’s acting now. Also I don’t know how old her grandma is but I’m guessing quite old, what a lot of pressure on her having two very active young children to look after. It’s all well and good babysitting a few hours but she’s got them in her care 24/7 now. The only person that can turn this around and make things better is Shan. She should be doing this for her kids. She knows when she does her crazy lives she rakes in loads and loads of viewers, she usually gets gifts too, which I have no doubt has been funding her drink and drug benders that she’s been having lately. So sadly if she doesn’t want to give up the lifestyle she’s been having then the erratic tik toks and lives won’t stop, which will in turn stop her from getting the kids back.

Live now....back to laughing inappropriately and just reading comments ....sarcastic replies...
Wtf?????

Reactions: 5
Anyone from the ‘freezing gang’? 😂😂

She’s annoying enough to watch with out it freezing every 2 seconds!

She said shes getting ready for a meeting
Then said shes not going anywhere so maybe the meetings at hers

Reactions: 3
I saw a wee bit of it but had to turn her off, can't watch her a lot of the time....the person in the videos is not the same person that is live, it's so strange!! They are like 2 completely different people, and the arguing in the comments is in incessant, drives me crazy!

I didnt see the live but I called it with my script a few pages ago, Wednesday would be the decline, its been predicable for weeks. How heartbroken do them kids get everytime she walks away again after a weekly visit, if that's not enough to make her change then nothing will. I used to have sympathy but when you see someone not willing to help themselves that sympathy stops. Shan you probably read this or your supporters tell you about it. If mental health is your issue then go to your doctor and tell them you need help, if drugs are the issue then go to your doctor and say you need help. Go to your social worker and say you need help, but do something quick before you get to the point of no return.

Reactions: 8
I literally came to say the same, I don't believe they're at grans. Just because the whole set time and days baffle me. If my kids were staying with my grandma and I visited them, I wouldn't leave! She seems happy and content with the hour or so she gets! They was taken boxing day I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) so I'm not sure it would of been school, however I do think he said something to maybe Gran who raised the concerns, social worker looked into it then added all the extra reports/information they'd received, the same as I don't quite believe Reuben said it was Adam which hit him, maybe he said it was Shannon, and then she tried to deflect the blame. So many possibilities but I don't think we're getting the full truth from her! She's a known liar!

P.s she will stay on her positive cloud.. until Friday when she's skint and needs money and ❄

That's when the sho will begin 💃
I think Adam must have been interviewed by social and he’s told them the truth because just before they were getting back together that’s why she’s saying she knows who she can trust blah blah do a dance don’t give up go on a downward spiral rinse and repeat

Reactions: 9
I didnt see the live but I called it with my script a few pages ago, Wednesday would be the decline, its been predicable for weeks. How heartbroken do them kids get everytime she walks away again after a weekly visit, if that's not enough to make her change then nothing will. I used to have sympathy but when you see someone not willing to help themselves that sympathy stops. Shan you probably read this or your supporters tell you about it. If mental health is your issue then go to your doctor and tell them you need help, if drugs are the issue then go to your doctor and say you need help. Go to your social worker and say you need help, but do something quick before you get to the point of no return.
It's running literally as per script!! All you missed is her laughing inappropriately and not answering people.her minions arguing amongst themselves cos the live kept freezing. .😳😳😳
She really does need help....fast!!! Last night's "normal" was bizarre in itself to me...but this morning..she could hardly string a sentence together..going around in circles " cleaning up"😱😱

I saw a wee bit of it but had to turn her off, can't watch her a lot of the time....the person in the videos is not the same person that is live, it's so strange!! They are like 2 completely different people, and the arguing in the comments is in incessant, drives me crazy!
I'm beginning to think she may have a twin 🤔 🙄🙄🙄so bizarre🙄I turned off too!!

Reactions: 2
She said shes getting ready for a meeting
Then said shes not going anywhere so maybe the meetings at hers
Could be a zoom meeting ? She’s obviously fucked up somehow and it’s resulted in Adam having to walk away and it appears it can’t be repaired. When they were together she seemed genuinely head over heels in love with him but despite that she has issues that need fixing and even being in the best relationship won’t solve that as she needs to work on herself. I just hope she can get back on track 🙏🏼

I think we'll have a clue on how to meeting goes if she goes live later. I wonder whether dying her hair a natural colour was to help her get her kids back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.