Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant believe how much people are backing her up, about how she got on with quitting green & how things are 'on the up' whilst shes sat smoking a spliff 🤣🤣😭😭

the fake laugh gets on my goat 😡

Reactions: 6
Yeah I heard that, she's either too confused to explain anything or doesn't want to say much incase she trips herself up with lies, I mean does anything know if she actually has MS. Outside with a joint now 🙄
Yeah.🙄.....My thoughts exactly....she's either too far gone to explain...or....was concentrating not tripping herself up after all she's said in the past..I've followed her for a while and I know for sure that's how she said she was diagnosed...🙄I'm questioning my own sanity as to why I even care....cos doesn't change fact she didn't seem to want those children back 🙄

Her comments are full of “wannabe moderators”
Nobody is listening to them. Even Shann. Just find the whole thing weird

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just gone back onto the live for a nosy
She's trying to be " normal"
Can't string a sentence together regarding her m.s.....she's said in the past she lost control of her legs and couldn't walk and admitted to hospital and diagnosed....also has said it left her with epilepsy......she's now " trying to say" it's started with pins and needles in her hands and then just changed subject......she just doesn't appear to know what she's saying??? Don't know if that's down to her mental health or what? But blimey....her head's gone!! I'm.confused 🙄
Well this is the first she’s bringing up epilepsy as far as I know!

It’s so hard to distinguishing what’s even true anymore with her. She seems constantly out of it. And you’re definitely right it’s like she can’t even form a proper sentence.

Reactions: 3

It’s so hard to distinguishing what’s even true anymore with her. She seems constantly out of it. And you’re definitely right it’s like she can’t even form a proper sentence.
She's not brought epilepsy up today,but in the past when talked at length about her ms she has talked about the "lesions" on her brain causing epilepsy or fits!

Reactions: 4
Oh has she been up to her old tricks again? She had s rather quiet 24/48 hours so she had to come back with a bang to make abit of quick ££ off gifts.
As for the idiots in the comments, they literally are a laughing stock to her, her followers try so hard to defend her and jump on anyone with different opinions in the hope Shan will befriend them. In reality, she doesn't even take notice in anyone supporting or defending her 😂 she doesn't give a duck. Neither will she ever give recognition to them 😂waste of time being on her lives, she doesn't speak to anyone, she does nothing entertaining, you can't fart without being spat on in her comment section 🙄 her account needs taking down. She would never build the following back up again.

Reactions: 8

If she had active epilepsy she shouldn’t be driving

Are the people who sent her stuff to advertise in ok? Is that the image you want associated with your brand? Someone high as a kite, on drug and drinking binges while her children are in care.. perfect let’s send her free clothes 😑

• Wow
What happened with that Mod?
They all pick and choose when they want to call Shann a friend, depending on how much clout they can get from her.

When lots of people turn on her the mods do too however when they see most supporting then they turn again - whatever earns the most attention their way.

Kelly on livestream has offered multiple times to go round and help Shann and Shann has said she can do she sits around waiting and then Kelly never turns up.

Apparently Kelly is also big on drugs too so she’s probably not the best influence around her anyway.

Remember the script guys, it's currently Tuesday, we have now had the fighting back video, now back to the steady decline for the rest of the week, all downhill from here 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.